What springs are these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lutfy View Post
    Yorky, having owned these cars from the 90s and almost 7 of them to date. Bilstein Sport shocks are the way to go. Those were matched to the Euro spec spring rates which BTW are identical to the LTW springs in the US and Eibach Sports (LINEAR not the progressive ones). The shocks come with a lifetime warranty. I think they can be had for $800 new for the set.

If you need springs, for the street, 350lbs-400lbs MAX with 450-500 max at the back. Springs are around $35-$40 a pop so you can throw in a complete set on your coilovers if they are still good. Mind taking a snap of the shocks?

You will really enjoy these cars, with 60K miles they are just broken in :)

Lutfy
    Blimey, its been a long time since I spoke to you mate - glad to hear you are still around.

The car will be going to DAS hopefully this weekend (subject to all the parts arriving), if you are there, pop in and have a look at her.
    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
    2012 Camaro SS
    2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Bro, this is a coiloverconversion kit. Don't be surprised about finding them on Amazon, eBay's flooded with this crap!
      Its basically a cheap excuse to a real coilover kit, these get installed on your standard OE design strut and basically give you the ability to adjust ride height no more no less.
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Yorky, I got those for the your car, i was going to swap out that jap crap that was on it (coilvers), they were just lowering springs to use with the OEM shocks, a little stiffer than normal OEM's, i was going to order the OEM shocks and use these. Think i got them through Amazon from a US supplier as they didn't ship direct. Weren't bought for drifting, just for lowering....hope that helps...

Mark.
        sigpic

2014 - M6 Gran Coupe

Comment

Working...
        X