Carbotech Brake Ceramic Brakes Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    I would take anything else written on the pads but not AMG :)
    These are not the pads, those are caliper covers. I can get your name on them if you want... "ALI Motorsport Group", "AMG"

Comment

covering our oem brake caliper with a cover plastic is considered rice :D

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
        These are not the pads, those are caliper covers. I can get your name on them if you want... "ALI Motorsport Group", "AMG"
        Interesting :)

Comment

i forgot to say no offence :D

Comment

that's cause u meant it offensively ;) hehe

:starwars:
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Here are some more pictures:

Comment

but a car fanatic would laugh when he sees such covers with stock discs :read:

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                  but a car fanatic would laugh when he sees such covers with stock discs :read:
                  Get drilled rotors, which I do not personally recommend.

Beleive me guys, the first time I saw those were installed on one M5 here in Saudi. I kept wondering how did this guy manage to get a brembo kit with crossed rotors for him M5? It's not common at all. After 15 minutes of inspection, he told me about the story. It's an amazing quality.

Let's vote for a group buy of those?

Comment

My personal opinion; posers' stuff.

People with experience, like most of the guys here, know that the key advantage in BBK is the caliper size, which is proportional to the number of pressure pots ;) It's not the name/color of the caliper!

Comment

these were bashed on m3forums, e46fanatics and m5 boards.. maybe honda forums will be the perfect platform to sell them on

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        these were bashed on m3forums, e46fanatics and m5 boards.. maybe honda forums will be the perfect platform to sell them on
                        Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                        My personal opinion; posers' stuff.

People with experience, like most of the guys here, know that the key advantage in BBK is the caliper size, which is proportional to the number of pressure pots ;) It's not the name/color of the caliper!
                        Guys it's hard to judge these. SOme people might like and some might not. An other opinion might like to have them on to justify the good brake performance he has, especially if only the pads are changed. Some kind of showing off maybe? Personally, I might buy a set of those...

Comment

Ofcourse, each to their own :)

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post

Remember, this is the last time you will change your pads ever! I'm emailing you both offers now.
                            Am I missing something here?

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            covering our oem brake caliper with a cover plastic is considered rice :D
                            +100000000000000000000000000000000
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                            Schrick cams
                            Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                            Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                            KW Coilovers V3
                            WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                              Am I missing something here?
                              Nope, the offer is still valid my dear.

Comment

Iam kind of late to see the thread but would like some pads as well, can you fill me in on the group buy, cost, any different kinds...........and so on............
                                sigpic
                                Mods: Royal F1 Paddle Shifters(Brushed Aluminum), Bimian CF Front Splitters, ACS CF Rear Diffuser, Dixis Full Titanium Rear Exhaust, Supersprint Section 2 w/resonator, Gruppe M CF Air Intake, Streamline Air Duct, Axxis Street Performance Brake Pads, Agency Power Stainless Steel Brake Lines, TMS Caliper Brass Bushings, TMS High Performance Thermostat :bow:

Comment

Working...
                                X