No announcement yet.

Over sized tyres = Cruise control not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found Michelin PS2 in that size. But I really don't want to use that tyre.

I shall wait for the P Zero Corse until my Rosso wears out. In case of an emergency, I shall go for the P Zero.

I believe Pirelli is getting new stock end of this month or early next month. However, P Zero Corsa is not in the shipment thats coming. They told me the tyre is not available in Italy also.

Tyre Rack, has a few in stock, but the shipping cost will kill me. :lol:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

if the front and rear wheels perimeters are equal then there will be no issues .. other wise we would have faced lot of problem when changing the size of the rims with bigger ones .. tirerack has a nice calculator ..very helpful

Comment

and becareful when u order tyre online due to the area spec's

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
          I found Michelin PS2 in that size. But I really don't want to use that tyre.

I shall wait for the P Zero Corse until my Rosso wears out. In case of an emergency, I shall go for the P Zero.

I believe Pirelli is getting new stock end of this month or early next month. However, P Zero Corsa is not in the shipment thats coming. They told me the tyre is not available in Italy also.

Tyre Rack, has a few in stock, but the shipping cost will kill me. :lol:
          Why dont you check with Zafco Abu Dhabi, STU, and get the Pzero TROFEO, they have that size in stock
          PIRELLI Power Is Nothing Without Control

sigpic

Comment

there you go^

Comment

Well the track season is over for this year. And I am sure I shall shave off the Pzero TROFEO before the next year. :lol:
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
              X