Increasing the hp of E36 328i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    You want a fast car, buy a fast car... :)

My setup cost me around 8000dhs in 2005 (my i know which model). But I wouldn't spend more than that on the 325i, I knew its limits.
    thanks alot brother Ayham i would like to have fast car for sure but do u refers to M3 (id like to have it but do you advice from maintenance side & spare parts) or mustang may. what do you suggest i would like to hear something from you because it is not fair to wast a lot of money on 328 98

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      i would take a nissan tiida over a mustang
      :rofl::rofl::rofl: seems you heat mustang alot
      for me M3 much better than
      but the thing i am driving high way alot from Abu Dhabi to Fujairah ever week which mean almost 1000KM :cry:this make the choice very difficult

Comment

You need to have an M budget when you own one of these cars. I won't sugar-coat it for you, they are expensive cars. Mustang, not much unless you're into elephants with leopard skin.

Comment

no i just hate cheap/slow/ugly/useless engineered cars... lol

stick to your 328 it's good enough, next summer you will be able to buy e46 m3s for 35k AED.

Comment

You need to have an M budget when you own one of these cars. I won't sugar-coat it for you, they are expensive cars. Mustang, not much unless you're into elephants with leopard skin.
            i got you
            sad elephants :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            no i just hate cheap/slow/ugly/useless engineered cars... lol

stick to your 328 it's good enough, next summer you will be able to buy e46 m3s for 35k AED.
            :iagree: with you screaming for nothing

regarding 328 i talk to the owner hopefully will see it tomorrow
            he said the car is good no high temperature, very good AC ,new paint ,sound system but still have to see it
            i am thinking to reprogram the car in Tensy garage and change to manual & that s it (dont know how much it will cost to do that)

Comment

Get pullies with the map, otherwise it's a waste.

Comment

brother ayham can you till how much manual gear full kit how much it cost & where to find it
                regarding pullies

what do you think about these 1

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-12...50-mz3s52.aspx

Comment

These pullies are top notch!

Manual swap, I know the parts, including trans, are about AED4,000. Labor varies a bit from one place to another, make sure it's done professionally with new parts.

Comment

thanks alot brother Ayham i wanted to call you before even Jonathan Mullan if you remember him told me to call you u r expert in all this hope soon talk to you if you never mind

regarding pullies as i understand is good 1

regarding manual gear do you have the equpments ?
                    how much if i do it in you garage ?

sorry for keep asking & talking much but i am not much familiar with BMW also i would like to know the budget of the work before start

Comment

A friend of Jon is a friend of mine....Call me whenever you want.

I don't have a manual transmission at the moment, guess we sold the last one a few weeks ago. And the pullies are good, yes.

Comment

Allah bless you all
                        will ring you for sure
                        thanks again for all brothers

Comment

Turner or UUC pulleys.... I am all about freeing up horsepower on stock motors.. this is why i strongly recommend a LTW flywheel with pullies and high ratio differential with a tune... These together are almost like bolting on a supercharger!

Comment

Beware, LTW flywheel means rattling when off the clutch.

Comment

Part of the game!

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUS View Post
                                Part of the game!
                                You get used to it so much that when you drive a car with an OEM flywheel you kind of miss it!!
                                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                                X