No announcement yet.

Evolve ECU Tune!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Kimi, each tuner has a different approach and outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Kimi, each tuner has a different approach and outcome.

i understand that haboob but as you saw both tunes running on cars i wanted to have ur personal feedback and opinion...
      sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I haven't seen their tune on fi cars to be honest. I drove the s54 and can vouch for the difference.

Apparently the 335's tunes are as good.

Comment

Thanks for the elaboration Ayham! really helped!

Past Ride: E39 530i
          Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
          Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Excellent results Hasan, well done and congrats!

Originally posted by HeLL-BoY View Post
            Had a change to peep on the remapping process by salman on Hassan car …all I could see some is some matrix code (same like the movie matrix) on his laptop and I guess only the chosen one can decode it.
            They use Hex Coding!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I haven't seen their tune on fi cars to be honest. I drove the s54 and can vouch for the difference.

Apparently the 335's tunes are as good.
              I can't believe I missed it :cursing:. I told Sal that I'll be in Saudi for a race on Thursday and be back Friday. I tried to call you Bruno but your phone was off:spank2:.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
              KW Coilovers V3
              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
                Excellent results Hasan, well done and congrats!
                Thank You Sir!
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I have disabled my etisalat number sorry mate. Sal will be flown back in by the end of jan
                  Last edited by Bruno; 26-12-2010, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

I have disabled my etisalat number sorry mate. Sal will be flown back in by the end of jan
                    sigpic

Comment

count me in Bruno :spank:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Hasan, let me know the next time they are there, I will fly over to meet them!

Comment

Yes Sir? :welcome2:
                          sigpic

Comment

helloooooo

Guys i am really glad to hear about this tune,, when is this genuis guy coming back to UAE? I HOPE VERY SOOON :)
                            I drive 135i and i am looking to get my ECU remapped as well, any Suggestions
                            ...:thanks2:
                            Last edited by i7i70; 27-12-2010, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by i7i70 View Post
                              Guys i am really glad to hear about this tune,, is this genuis guy will be staying here in UAE or he wil be going back?
                              I drive 135i and i am looking to get my ECU remapped as well...:thanks2:
                              The guy lives in UK.

We shall fly him in late January to tune some more cars.

If you want, you can also join.

There will be a thread once his arrival is confirmed. Till then keep an eye on the forums for more information.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                                The guy lives in UK.

We shall fly him in late January to tune some more cars.

If you want, you can also join.

There will be a thread once his arrival is confirmed. Till then keep an eye on the forums for more information.
                                would u Recommend to wait or to go for Viezu?
                                THANKS MAN:goodpost:

Comment

Working...
                                X