Cheap and legal Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boe328 View Post
    I'm ready to spend 2,000 to 4,000 AED...

bravo

Comment

Originally posted by boe328 View Post
      I'm ready to spend 2,000 to 4,000 AED...
      dude are u planning on getting the whole supercharger kit or just a picture of it!

like the guys said the most common first step of tuning is a chip, its untraceable, and for that budget, you "might" be able to find a good one!

u might want to consider installing an air intake as well.
      Last edited by ramirbj; 30-09-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

guys!!! the M50/M52 is my toy.....
        if u want some thing that u can register ur carwith out any prob i can do some tricks in the engine... about the jordanian supercharger witch is 40-50 HPs+ and the cost will b around 3000aed is cheap.... but u need am manual gear and clutch plate witch i made @ home and it cost less than 700aed..... u can find some header on ebay and its around 100USD or u can make it here with exhuast system it will b arround 2000
        btw.. wt is ur ride
        any 1 needs any help send me a P.M or call me @ 0566933392 :)
        sigpic
        Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

The best tuning you can do for this budget is to refresh the engine (sparks, coils, gaskets, injectors, misc. sensors, etc.)

Comment

aah... about the chip i bring them from jordan.... and ther in lebanon some its arround 500 or 600
            sigpic

Comment

i hope i can help you on this!
              But guys just give him round figure about the supercharger kit and acc. cost or chip tuning cost and let him decide.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Originally posted by mahsiri925
                aah... about the chip i bring them from jordan.... and ther in lebanon some its arround 500 or 600
                Not really what I'd call tuning...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Not really what I'd call tuning...

tOOning

Comment

The best tuning you can do for this budget is to refresh the engine (sparks, coils, gaskets, injectors, misc. sensors, etc.)
                    is it even enough to do that with this much money ??

Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
                    make sure you get me 2GB instead of 1GB ,, maybe the map you will copy for him wont fit in 1GB of chip ,, I downloaded the new map and i had to buy 4GB Chip from carrefour ..

Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
                    guys!!! the M50/M52 is my toy.....
                    if u want some thing that u can register ur carwith out any prob i can do some tricks in the engine... about the jordanian supercharger witch is 40-50 HPs+ and the cost will b around 3000aed is cheap.... but u need am manual gear and clutch plate witch i made @ home and it cost less than 700aed..... u can find some header on ebay and its around 100USD or u can make it here with exhuast system it will b arround 2000
                    btw.. wt is ur ride
                    any 1 needs any help send me a P.M or call me @ 0566933392 :)

* EDITED*

Originally posted by selnashar View Post
                    tOOning
                    Tuna ,,,
                    Last edited by Ehssan; 02-10-2010, 04:00 AM.

Comment

*EDITED*
                      Last edited by Ayham; 02-10-2010, 11:32 PM. Reason: Offensive language
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice and entertaining as I've been amused by this thread for some time now...However:

This particular BMW Club is of international standards and affiliations. Hence, it is our mission from day one to NOT market jobs that involve adjustable tie rods welded in engine bays to hold some part's bracket nor to market the alleged safety nor the efficiency of custom made drivetrain parts and such. If people want to do these works, the BMW Club UAE is NOT the place for this. We are to spread "proper" tuning philosophies, procedures, and scientific methods in maintaining, running, and modifying your BMWs.

How much money was saved in hacking whatever job is NOT our concern here, we know about them since the 90's. Nothing new nor valuable there to add to the huge knowledge pool.

On the other hand, each to their own and entitled to their opinion, that's freedom of speech and that's granted. However, if the dialog language is going to involve cheesiness, single-mindedness, and godness then it does NOT belong here.

We ask you to promote research and "proper" posts pertaining to technical matters. I, along with the other board members, did NOT start this massive community to see industrial area techniques promoted. On the contrary, we've set out to eliminate them from the collective mindset of the below-average BMW driver/owner. If we allow this, then I'm positive we will see a member cocking about how he/she could lower their car by cutting the springs and paying AED100. It's lowered alright, but it was never the point.

Hope you all see the bigger picture behind this Club and realize that none of this is aimed at any particular individual.

Regards,
                        BMW Club UAE Board.

Comment

Now that is the reply that I was waiting for..
                          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                          eMail:
                          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

BMWCLUBUAE FTMFW
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Nice and entertaining as I've been amused by this thread for some time now...However:

This particular BMW Club is of international standards and affiliations. Hence, it is our mission from day one to NOT market jobs that involve adjustable tie rods welded in engine bays to hold some part's bracket nor to market the alleged safety nor the efficiency of custom made drivetrain parts and such. If people want to do these works, the BMW Club UAE is NOT the place for this. We are to spread "proper" tuning philosophies, procedures, and scientific methods in maintaining, running, and modifying your BMWs.

How much money was saved in hacking whatever job is NOT our concern here, we know about them since the 90's. Nothing new nor valuable there to add to the huge knowledge pool.

On the other hand, each to their own and entitled to their opinion, that's freedom of speech and that's granted. However, if the dialog language is going to involve cheesiness, single-mindedness, and godness then it does NOT belong here.

We ask you to promote research and "proper" posts pertaining to technical matters. I, along with the other board members, did NOT start this massive community to see industrial area techniques promoted. On the contrary, we've set out to eliminate them from the collective mindset of the below-average BMW driver/owner. If we allow this, then I'm positive we will see a member cocking about how he/she could lower their car by cutting the springs and paying AED100. It's lowered alright, but it was never the point.

Hope you all see the bigger picture behind this Club and realize that none of this is aimed at any particular individual.

Regards,
                              BMW Club UAE Board.
                              :yippy:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X