Tensai's Dyno Day: One-day offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Bikawi,

Just a question, are we going to have a cooling fan for our engines when they're being tested ?

Looking forward to it :)
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Fadi (or should I say Sir) ;)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
        Mr. Bikawi,

Just a question, are we going to have a cooling fan for our engines when they're being tested ?

Looking forward to it :)
        Sure.
        in fact, we have invisted in a big (30,000 CFM) cooling fan, and another big (20,000 CFM) extract fan.

all this is ensure enough cooling and air quality in an attempt to get repeated & accurate results.

Comment

Originally posted by fbikawi View Post
          :drive:

:jawdrop: This came a long way from being a four door family sports "car" to being that frightning thing up there! Salute to you Mr. Fadi !!! :jawdrop:
          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Pictures from the Dyno Day 1

some pictures to share with you from today

Comment

very nice facility
              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Guys I will go there before u guys because I need to be back in dubai earlier

Comment

Hope you enjoied the Dyno day and the quarter mile runs!

Comment

it was amazing fadi!! thanx for you and for all of your team for the setup, realy its perfect and soon ll post the vids and pics

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Pics and vids apart, we need numbers :D

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                        it was amazing fadi!! thanx for you and for all of your team for the setup, realy its perfect and soon ll post the vids and pics
                        i am happy that you enjoied it. it was our pleasure to have you all @ Tensai.

just wodering where was Mr. Ayham

Comment

Originally posted by fbikawi View Post
                          i am happy that you enjoied it. it was our pleasure to have you all @ Tensai.

just wodering where was Mr. Ayham
                          Special thanks for you Mr.Fadi, It was an AMAZING experience actually.. Please thank everybody for their help and effort aaaaaaaaaand expect MORE visits ;)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                            POST POST POST :D

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              Pics and vids apart, we need numbers :D
                              ali shshshshshh dont tell anyone hehehe

thanks a lot mr fadi and the guys it was a nice experience for me the most important part ma babe is healthy so that made my day i recommend every one to try this is as well i think they would like it
                              sigpic
                              :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Who's E30 is that?
                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                                Schrick cams
                                Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                                Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                                KW Coilovers V3
                                WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X