VIEZU Technologies UK ECU Tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear BMW Club UAE members,

The 20% discount on VIEZU remapping is extended till the 25th of November due to the great demand from many bimmers :D If you haven't done it yet, jump it now before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      Dear BMW Club UAE members,

The 20% discount on VIEZU remapping is extended till the 25th of November due to the great demand from many bimmers :D If you haven't done it yet, jump it now before it's too late.
      Ayham,

I am interested in this tune. However want to know a bit more about the Stage 1 Evo E36 Tune. Is this a standard off the shelf tune or is it customized for my car? I do NOT have an exhaust system yet on my car but eventually would like to add that in the future. I need some buffer room and not get my car to run too lean. Speaking of lean, I want to make sure the car is SPOT on right now in stock form before I start messing around. Will he be getting data (lamba or ariba probe) to see what the current AFRs are (road test)?

Lutfy

Comment

Ahmad, it's custom made to your requirements in addition to an off the shelf remap for those without any particular demands but increasing the overall performance of their car...So you can do it assuming you have an exhaust for when you actually do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          Ahmad, it's custom made to your requirements in addition to an off the shelf remap for those without any particular demands but increasing the overall performance of their car...So you can do it assuming you have an exhaust for when you actually do.
          Do they hook up a Lamda sensor to guage afr?

Lutfy

Comment

Anyone have 335 Dct with viezu remap ?
            Coz I want to see the difference between viezu and acshnitzer..
            sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

Originally posted by Lutfy View Post
              Do they hook up a Lamda sensor to guage afr?

Lutfy
              I don't think so lutfy, but anyway my best advise is to ring up Suhaib :bow:, he'll cure any doubts or queries ;)! Good Luck with the tune if your still up to

*pm me if u need his number*

Comment

Originally posted by AHMAD AL-SAIFI View Post
                I don't think so lutfy, but anyway my best advise is to ring up Suhaib :bow:, he'll cure any doubts or queries ;)! Good Luck with the tune if your still up to

*pm me if u need his number*
                Suhaib's number can be found in the first post :read:

Comment

They do at the UK HQ, until some future plans are finalized in here tuning will remain to be done overseas :)

Comment

Originally posted by AlSuwaidi
                    Anyone have 335 Dct with viezu remap ?
                    Coz I want to see the difference between viezu and acshnitzer..
                    I believe VIEZU's latest car in the UAE is a 335 DCT. I wouldn't bother comparing with other tuners knowing what I know and having driven what they worked on!

Go ahead and get a remap done before they end the offer :)

Comment

WOOOOOW .. NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL TUNING ..

I never believed in remaping cars .. i even did it in my previous car "Corvette" and honestly i didnt feel a single thing .. but Viezu .. man .. i felt the difference from the first press on the throutle .. its like my M3 is energized .. seriously guyz .. the best 2,200dhs spent ..

thank you Viezu for the tune .. and see you next time when i get my e92 ;)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Keep it real! Keep the E46 :D

I love your car, and I'm insane about M3s, but in stock form the engine is really not done justice. It must be unleashed, and your is just that! :drool:

Comment

hi freaks!!

I c that suhaib in puttin bigger smiles on a lot of faces :))
                          I had him on the phone couple o weeks back askin if Viezu UK was preparin something new for 335i and guess wat?? they're workin on a stage 3 bros!! he couldnt tell me anything about the power gain nut im assumin it will push ur horses up to 390!! i hav the stage 2 and i'm really impatient to get more boost.
                          For the ones that didnt remap their rides yet dont wait more fellas suhaib is very professional and viezu is very reliable i guarantee a clown smiles on ur faces the sec u'll push ur pedals to the floor!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

^ +1 :D ...
                            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                            eMail:
                            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

the clown smile should be on face soon when i install the V-switch... more to come.

Comment

I once heard the statement "be careful modding your car is addictive" and i straight away said if you can control yourself then that won't happen. But now that i got my cat-back and i met you guys, i can't resist the remap for my car. According to Suhaib i will get around 18hp and 20nm maybe a bit more since i have an exhaust system and a sharper throttle response:bmw3:. If thats the case i can see myself at his house in the next couple of weeks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X