VIEZU Technologies UK ECU Tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaiman View Post
    One question I have which is been bugging me is can (AGMC) detect the ECU tuning if you take your car for servicing?
    Yes they can..

Comment

:( I got like 4 years of warranty left, man I really want this upgrade tho

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Lol at wazif... :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Lol at wazif... :rofl:
          Why you lolling at me :confused: ??
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Zaiman View Post
            :( I got like 4 years of warranty left, man I really want this upgrade tho
            there is a module u buy to keeep the stock one so u can get back to it once u want to visit AGMC. simple plug and play.

Comment

That's why I was thinking of getting the Vishnu Procede system, thing is I'm not that hands on. I just want to give it to a dealer who I can trust and they do everything, like ordering and installing. I know I'm difficult :P

Comment

There are daily updates by Viezu to their readers so that the maps are untraceable. Give Suhaib a call for your questions, he's da man :)

Comment

dyno results Vs. stock ?
                  2004 M3 SG/IR, SMGII, SatNav, HK, MoonRoof, Phone, PDC, OEM MP3 CD Box, BBS RGR 18s with (Conti 2) & 19s OEMs. CF Cluster, Matt black SMG paddles, EAS Matt black gills & Grills, CF Splitters, Depo Fogs. Depo Side Signals, H&R Springs, Powerflex Rtabs & Fcabs, TMS subframe Reinforcement Kit, Stream line filter & Elbow, CSL front brake kit, F+R SS Lines, F+R Pagid track 4-2-1, MOTUL RBF600 RACING BRAKE FLUID DOT 4, Turner Motor sports rear Adjustable Control arms & Full CSL Kit !!

Comment

For which car? What setup? On what dyno? It's not that straight forward...

Comment

How will this guy help me tune my FI engine? Will he be able to remove the VF tune and put his own? A FI car if to get a custom tune it should be done live on a dyno and changes need to be done there and then on the fly. It is not recommended on a car like mine to do a trial and error or random tunes they have as it can be one of the two, either loss of power or blown engine, a risk I'm not willing to take...If this guy can have my car put on a dyno and he takes down all the different A/F ratio with respect to different rpm range and manages to log the behavior of the car and any knocks and then send it with the map to the tuners then he might come up with something better.

I would love to know if he does Alpha-N tuning, any idea Ayham? I should give the guy a call and maybe even give him a visit and see what he has to say.

Either way, thanks for this Ayham, I know Rifo is very happy with the gains, hopefully everyone will jump on this offer and go for it...

Comment

I know they do real-time tunes in their UK HQ and I wouldn't do it any other way with a setup like yours. Give Suhaib a call tomorrow...

Comment

Just to bump this thread..

The more put kilometers on the car the more I feel the tune. Yousef (itsmeyousef) and Ahmad Al Khalil drove my car. They both were surprised by the gain that was greatly noticeable & greatly felt.

Fuel consumption is getting better and better, I don't usually full my tank (weight concerns :D), I always put 50 (Super) and it lasts for 200-220 km (before tune). Now after the tune the same 50 AED is making me travel a distance of 300 km :D...

Once again, thanks to Ayham & Suhaib for making this come true :bow: ...

Note to all E46 M3 owners : GET THE DAMN TUNE !!!
                          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                          eMail:
                          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                            Just to bump this thread..

The more put kilometers on the car the more I feel the tune. Yousef (itsmeyousef) and Ahmad Al Khalil drove my car. They both were surprised by the gain that was greatly noticeable & greatly felt.

Fuel consumption is getting better and better, I don't usually full my tank (weight concerns :D), I always put 50 (Super) and it lasts for 200-220 km (before tune). Now after the tune the same 50 AED is making me travel a distance of 300 km :D...

Once again, thanks to Ayham & Suhaib for making this come true :bow: ...

Note to all E46 M3 owners : GET THE DAMN TUNE !!!
                            temptation!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

btw...r u feeling the gains with the sport mode ON or OFF?
                              Current
                              E92 M3 - Mineral White
                              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                              E36 318is
                              E39 540i ///M sport
                              VW CC
                              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I can't press SPORT Mode on anymore, cuz its tooooo aggressive ! ask Yousef !
                                Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                                Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                                Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                                Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                                1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                                Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                                eMail:
                                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                                X