No announcement yet.

I'm really confused about the chip tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A chip would cost you anywhere from $250 to $800. 20k AD has to include more than just a chip
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
      nope it wont.... The only thing you MIGHT face is the " Engine Fault " error which is only an electrical fault ... stop by Abu Dhabi motors and ask for G-Power tuning...

They're giving it for 8k which still keeps ur warranty and you'll gain an extra 30-50 hp ...
      not anymore !!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

yeah am sure..the G power chip cost 8,000 Dhs
        AC schnitzer chip its about 20,000 Dhs
        but the car will under warrnty
        ToMmYHi:lol:

Comment

I just called G-power in germany..
          they said they are not ready to produce the stage 3 yet because of the weather here in the UAE and in the gulf..
          and they said they will call me back if they have any updates about the tuning for the 335...
          for the gulf weather, they have only stage 1 (40Hps+) << sounds silly

I saw activeautowerke tunings... their tunings quality as same as G-power..
          any comments or recomandations on activeautowerke ?...

http://activeautowerke.com/

No way that I'm doing chip tuning with stupid AC schnitzer , 20,000 for JUST CHIP.. no cooling system .. stupid people ACS :P
          Last edited by AlSuwaidi; 16-04-2009, 05:40 PM.
          sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

AA know their tubos, so does HPF!! Period..

Horse Power Freaks (HPF) are one of the fiercest BMW FI engineering companies in the States. You can contact Chris (HPF Chris on the forum) for their range of products for the N54...

Comment

Look a the ASR Upgraded Turbo kit... it is still in development though, but it pushes 504hp and around 450rwhp... I posted a link about it, do a search for it
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Working...
              X