No announcement yet.

Exhaust system - e46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the SS race sound raspy just exactly the way you are describing it with the stock section2, this is why people buy the section2 that i have, to remove the rasp and make the tone of the exhaust stand out.

Comment

Bruno,

How much did the SS cost you & where did you get it from. I know performance group has SS was it from there. I feel SS is petty expensive but its one of the best exhausts out there..........
      sigpic
      Mods: Royal F1 Paddle Shifters(Brushed Aluminum), Bimian CF Front Splitters, ACS CF Rear Diffuser, Dixis Full Titanium Rear Exhaust, Supersprint Section 2 w/resonator, Gruppe M CF Air Intake, Streamline Air Duct, Axxis Street Performance Brake Pads, Agency Power Stainless Steel Brake Lines, TMS Caliper Brass Bushings, TMS High Performance Thermostat :bow:

Comment

here you go the price list
        Attached Files

Comment

It didnt open , it said the file is damaged.................
          sigpic
          Mods: Royal F1 Paddle Shifters(Brushed Aluminum), Bimian CF Front Splitters, ACS CF Rear Diffuser, Dixis Full Titanium Rear Exhaust, Supersprint Section 2 w/resonator, Gruppe M CF Air Intake, Streamline Air Duct, Axxis Street Performance Brake Pads, Agency Power Stainless Steel Brake Lines, TMS Caliper Brass Bushings, TMS High Performance Thermostat :bow:

Comment

does it work now?
            Attached Files

Comment

Guys TAM Auto Engineering are dealers for supersprint! im sure they can hook us up with good offeres :woot:
              Last edited by Nabil; 24-07-2008, 07:50 PM.
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
              X