Exhaust system - e46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    Best bang for the buck = Borla! Pure shimmy!!!
    just make sure it's V2 or a turtle will be faster.

Comment

Originally posted by WIZI View Post
      Any one have any feedback on the Agency Power Exhaust? I love the sound, looks and weight. I am thinking of getting one........
      it's a very good exhaust that's all what i know

Comment

Iv done my home work when it comes to that exhaust and the reviews about it are amazing. Its maybe one of the only exhausts that make a difference on its own other then fully titanium exhausts. Bruno, they say its an axact copy of the SS but cheaper. By the way Bruno i see ur Mods list and ur car sounds insane maybe we can meet up sometime id like to see the things u have done and maybe get some feedback................
        sigpic
        Mods: Royal F1 Paddle Shifters(Brushed Aluminum), Bimian CF Front Splitters, ACS CF Rear Diffuser, Dixis Full Titanium Rear Exhaust, Supersprint Section 2 w/resonator, Gruppe M CF Air Intake, Streamline Air Duct, Axxis Street Performance Brake Pads, Agency Power Stainless Steel Brake Lines, TMS Caliper Brass Bushings, TMS High Performance Thermostat :bow:

Comment

Wizi,

That was my first choice, however, voom tuning advised against it. They had installed it on a couple of m3s and the had issues with it..

I dont know the exact extent of the issues... check around tho!
          ________
          Problems From Avandia
          Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:41 AM.
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wazif,
            Who and where is Voom Tuning?
            sigpic
            Mods: Royal F1 Paddle Shifters(Brushed Aluminum), Bimian CF Front Splitters, ACS CF Rear Diffuser, Dixis Full Titanium Rear Exhaust, Supersprint Section 2 w/resonator, Gruppe M CF Air Intake, Streamline Air Duct, Axxis Street Performance Brake Pads, Agency Power Stainless Steel Brake Lines, TMS Caliper Brass Bushings, TMS High Performance Thermostat :bow:

Comment

al quz... dats where im gettn my exhaust from....tuning garage, specializing in exhaust n forced induction
              ________
              GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

What brands do they have? Do they have a website and Number?
                sigpic

Comment

i have pm'd u the details wizi...check it out
                  ________
                  Vapir No2 Vaporizer
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by WIZI View Post
                    Iv done my home work when it comes to that exhaust and the reviews about it are amazing. Its maybe one of the only exhausts that make a difference on its own other then fully titanium exhausts. Bruno, they say its an axact copy of the SS but cheaper. By the way Bruno i see ur Mods list and ur car sounds insane maybe we can meet up sometime id like to see the things u have done and maybe get some feedback................
                    same here i've done alot of research on the M3 exhaust. AP mufflers are one of the best when it comes to sound... quality might be an issue though (that's what the people say on the forum) the agency power is louder than ss race due to the slightly larger pipings.

have you researched Solid Design?

we can meet whenever you want... let me know when you're free

Comment

You need to come down the next track day and hear my car making a pass. I'm sure you'll look no further.

Not showing off at all, but I'd like you to get what you're looking for.

Comment

Ayham,

What exhaust do you have?
                        sigpic

Comment

Borla (V1 I guess), Titanium downpipes and muffler.

Comment

borla :rofl:

Comment

I wish I still had my car to show u the sound.. Standard Headers Euro, straight pipe with custom small box just before the SS csl lightweight race mufflers.. custom job done by fox, just larger pipes then the original.. very nice very raw and crazy! haha, the guy who bought my car got stopped by the cops.. but I had it registered without issues! Ow well.. I paid 5700 just for the rear mufflers SS csl lightweight race.. pipes cost me something like 700.. great system.
                              Current:
                              2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
                              2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
                              2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
                              1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
                              1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

Originally posted by Naj View Post
                                I wish I still had my car to show u the sound.. Standard Headers Euro, straight pipe with custom small box just before the SS csl lightweight race mufflers.. custom job done by fox, just larger pipes then the original.. very nice very raw and crazy! haha, the guy who bought my car got stopped by the cops.. but I had it registered without issues! Ow well.. I paid 5700 just for the rear mufflers SS csl lightweight race.. pipes cost me something like 700.. great system.
                                i remember how it sounded, a bit too raspy for my taste though :dunno:

BMW history:
                                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                                X