Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
    you need to go above 10 posts so that we/you can send PM's ... anyways

regarding angel eyes , nothing hidden here ,, check the CCFL and the Orion LED angel eyes ( I prefer LED ones , you wont regret it ) Eoudeh Has them on his E46 ,, I'm sure he will give his feedback ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...ht_4894wt_1165

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-06...#ht_7705wt_939
    Reviving an old sleeping thread is better than making a new one?:P

Ehssan would it happen that you have a set of orion leds placed somewhere :P??

I want to get rid of the nasty looking blue angel eyes:S.

Appreciated man
    sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
    Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
    Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
    Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
    Black 1986 E28 535i
    Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
    Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
    Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
      Reviving an old sleeping thread is better than making a new one?:P

Ehssan would it happen that you have a set of orion leds placed somewhere :P??

I want to get rid of the nasty looking blue angel eyes:S.

Appreciated man
      if you car is in the pictures then i'm sorry dude i don't have for your car ( E46 coupe facelift ) ..

the one i have is for the prefacelist .

Comment

waa3 :(

Appreciated bro. Thank you so much !!
        sigpic

History:
        Black 1986 E28 535i
        Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
        Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
        Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Ehssan, my friends needs angel eyes for a non facelift e46s. I know your the best so I want to reffer you to them

Can you please share your number or the preffered method of communication.

cheers buddy.
          sigpic

History:
          Black 1986 E28 535i
          Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
          Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
          Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

angel eyes

hey i have a e46 convertible and i am looking for angel eyes too, so if u get to find some hook me up please. thank you
            ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
              Ehssan, my friends needs angel eyes for a non facelift e46s. I know your the best so I want to reffer you to them

Can you please share your number or the preffered method of communication.

cheers buddy.
              no worries dude ,, ask your friend to call me during the day and I will look after him ...

Originally posted by nima330ci View Post
              hey i have a e46 convertible and i am looking for angel eyes too, so if u get to find some hook me up please. thank you
              Yes I do have few left ,, my number is mentioned above
              Last edited by Ehssan; 21-08-2014, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Ehssans work is very neat and clean.. no regrets.
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Nima , if your headlights are the same as Makaveli7 headlights ( check post #6 ) then I'm sorry dude , I don't have angel eyes for the facelift E46 ..

but now we have 2 cars E46 facelift , so if you guys want , I can arrange it for you ..

Originally posted by springz View Post
                  Ehssans work is very neat and clean.. no regrets.
                  :thanks:

Comment

:( :( :( :( yes i have the facelift. but isnt there a chance of putting the angel eyes anyways ?? i mean the circles in the light are the same size arent they ?:runaway:

Ayrton Senna

Comment

hey makaveli777, you have the e46 facelift too. apparently the angel eyes Ehssan has wont fit on the face lifted e46. do you have angel eyes on your car and where did u get them done ?? :drive:
                      Last edited by nima330ci; 01-10-2011, 08:11 PM.

Ayrton Senna

Comment

hey makaveli777, you have the e46 facelift too. apparently the angel eyes Ehssan has wont fit on the face lifted e46. do you have angel eyes on your car and where did u get them done ?? :drive:
                        Hey nima, I do have the facelift and unfortunatly the angel eyes that ehssan has wont fit our cars. Our angel eye has the dimensions of 82mm and the prefacelift would have the 105 or 110mm (inside size).

I got them from lebanon and i was lucky since they were the only ones in that size. Unfortunatly they were blue in color(check signature) which is not my first or second choice but i was stuck:p. I have been looking for LEDs all over dubai sharjah beirut and tripoli and couldnt find any. installed them myself. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say its a 6 or 7 not easy to install, espacially that I had the silver headlights and I painted them in black. (we need to take the whole headlight and use an oven to heat the selicone and remove the cover to install the rings)

The last ressort is to order online and let ehssan do a pro installation, that im sure would be any money spent.

If you are interested, with help of ehssan we can gather a couple of other facelift frds and go ahead and fix something.
                        sigpic

History:
                        Black 1986 E28 535i
                        Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                        Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                        Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

check this out, it ll help you incase u r fancy of DIY
                          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=595976

for the angel eyes try www.umnitza.com

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

sure, i am up to anything. i just want those bloody angel eyes. to be honest i would even go for the ones you have ( they seem pretty cool to me ). so should we order them online ?? i havent checked yet but i guess its gonna be over 600 dirhams.. i am new to this page, i have no clue how to start posts in order to gather people etc.. so basically tell me what to do :iagree: anything for angel eyes :P ( btw, how about dragon mart ?? :joking: )

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                              check this out, it ll help you incase u r fancy of DIY
                              http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=595976

for the angel eyes try www.umnitza.com
                              thank eyad!! That DIY is what I have done, but instead I used a heatgun, and Ill say it aint straight frwd as the DIY shows

sure, i am up to anything. i just want those bloody angel eyes. to be honest i would even go for the ones you have ( they seem pretty cool to me ). so should we order them online ?? i havent checked yet but i guess its gonna be over 600 dirhams.. i am new to this page, i have no clue how to start posts in order to gather people etc.. so basically tell me what to do :iagree: anything for angel eyes :P ( btw, how about dragon mart ?? :joking: )
                              Hhaha blve me man i went to dragon mart (I live in International ciity so woho:P) couldnt get anything at all. Abushghara, deira, near gold souk, sharjah and everything.

Let us wait for Ehssan feedback as Im sure he got some resources.

:shisha:
                              sigpic

History:
                              Black 1986 E28 535i
                              Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                              Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                              Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

:popcorn:

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                                X