No announcement yet.

Need PROFESSIONAL Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killer so my car is probably from the year 1989 (damn thats old )
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

In the registration also im sure its mentioned 1989.

Comment

Your car has the 2.5L M20 engine, which i call the mighty lil. engine for being so easy to modify and tune (cheap)............ and its a torqueyyyyy engine...

I would say start by stripping the car to the fullest.....interior (Leave the front two seats), trunk (Leave nth), and order ur blestien gased shocks along with ur H&R race springs from performance (we have an nice discount on H&R products)............

After that we would start tweaking the engine a lil. bit along with a manual conversion and if budget allows get an LSD (So our president feels better :rofl:)

Ull have a nice platform to learn on...... and sth to spend weekend racing with :)

God bless all enthusiasts :thanks:
        sigpic
        iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
        Falcons Garage
        Carbotech

Comment

President hates the M20 and thinks it's a worthless power plant!! Unless you're a hulligan...

But it's there now and nothing you can do with it. Go for it..

Comment

ayham! you discourage me - :(

Personally
            The least i expect from it is some learning for myself.
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

That's my conclusion; it's their now and you can't do anything with it, might as well...

Comment

Respect Personal Opinions ! In the end the choice is yours Hiten.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  President hates the M20 and thinks it's a worthless power plant!! Unless you're a hulligan...

But it's there now and nothing you can do with it. Go for it..
                  Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                  ayham! you discourage me - :(

Personally
                  The least i expect from it is some learning for myself.
                  Buy my Engine and tranny :D :D

You need a M/T anways ;)
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Hiten, Ive said this before and Im saying it again, you definetely need a Manual Trans.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                      Hiten, Ive said this before and Im saying it again, you definetely need a Manual Trans.
                      Refer my previous post :D :D
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post

I would say start by stripping the car to the fullest.....interior (Leave the front two seats), trunk (Leave nth), and order ur blestien gased shocks along with ur H&R race springs from performance (we have an nice discount on H&R products)............

:thanks:

i found a few Bilstien shocks on they're website -
                        touring, sport, race, and heavy duty - which one of these am i looking at ?
                        2008 325i coupe
                        Stock

Comment

Working...
                        X