Vote For Breyton Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
    20 is too big and heavy for your car, plus won't be comfortable to drive on... Without lowering springs and shocks, your car will look like a 4x4 with the bigger rims/tyres.

You are looking at putting a minimum of AED 500 per tyre for shipping, plus tyres cost at least AED 1,500 (depending on brand) a corner for 20"... I would suggest going with a max of 19".

Also since your car isn't very torquey you will struggle with acceleration and performance the with bigger and heavier rims/tyres

But in terms of looks I would go with the GTS. Another tip is to find your stock wheel weight and try to find something that is the same weight or lighter
    +1 ...hiten bro 20 is too big 4 u ..

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
      wanted to point that out but thought Ssense would be like "f*** off haissam" :rofl:
      LoLz Haissam, cmon why would I say that :dunno:
      We all are here to share info, BTW Ayham thanks for correcting my knowledge :bow:

Comment

No sweat bro ;)

Comment

In with the GTS'ssss.... I'll leave the size decision to u bro, but 19 + drop is the way to go. my2fils
          Current
          2004 EVO VIII
          Previous
          2002 :///M:5, 2003 :///M:3, 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2003 330ci
          2006 S2000, 1999 :///M:Coupe, 1992 E34 :///M:5
          1999 EVO VI, 2000 Lumina SS

Comment

Originally posted by Naveed View Post
            In with the GTS'ssss.... I'll leave the size decision to u bro, but 19 + drop is the way to go. my2fils

For some retarded reason, I find that uber funny right now !
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
            X