No announcement yet.

E32 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Member BMW735IL:

I know we're not all excellent in English, but my God do my eyes and head hurt from trying to understand what you're referring to when you name the parts changed!!!! Please spare us and try to imptove your english if you need proper help and answers :)

Nothing personal ma man...Trying to improve things on the forums, my job.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      Why not simply get an E39 M5 and save the hastle of later being eated by an M5 :)

I repeat, please read the Club rules and regulations for once atleast, BMW Club UAE General Rule # 4 says:

We strictly do not support installing duplicate or scrap used parts in your car, always and only buy the OEM original parts if you want your car to perform well..
      :D:D hhhhhhhh am so sory this the last time i promes

SSense : i will see . if i found M5 and 540 i will take M5 :)

but u know the price of OEM original parts :S:S

its 1991

now am happy to know the problem and soon i will fix it :)
      E30 ** For Ever :///M: **
      sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
      E30 M50B25-Non Vanos ... Sold
      E32... Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
        Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Member BMW735IL:

I know we're not all excellent in English, but my God do my eyes and head hurt from trying to understand what you're referring to when you name the parts changed!!!! Please spare us and try to imptove your english if you need proper help and answers :)

Nothing personal ma man...Trying to improve things on the forums, my job.
        :D i will
        sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
        E32... Sold

Comment

M5 parts are not as expensive as you think, most of the mechanical parts from 540s fit the M5s, so nothing to worry..

Now im not making fun of you, so please dont take me wrong, I just fail to understand what you wrote in your quote, so please help me understand what map do gears have

Originally posted by BMW 735iL View Post
          i just fix all the problem that will come on ur mind : fuel pump . cham shift with sensor , krnk sensor > injector > air mas " sa3t el hwa" beaks with disks , gear filter . map of the gear . kompresor :D . rood center

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            M5 parts are not as expensive as you think, most of the mechanical parts from 540s fit the M5s, so nothing to worry..

Now im not making fun of you, so please dont take me wrong, I just fail to understand what you wrote in your quote, so please help me understand what map do gears have
            hhhhh

believe me i don't know the right name of this part i just hear it from the Mechanical

its an E-piece

how can i explain it :S:S

I have a problem in transmission when the transmission shifted from 2 to 3
            sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
            E32... Sold

Comment

:banghead: Oh god ..
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by BMW 735iL View Post
                hhhhh

believe me i don't know the right name of this part i just hear it from the Mechanical

its an E-piece

how can i explain it :S:S

I have a problem in transmission when the transmission shifted from 2 to 3
                is it a flywheel? or torque converter (= batee5a)?

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

or myb as they call it valve body.... i know nothn about A/T
                  sigpic
                  Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

i don't know anything i just change it but the same problem : some snap
                    sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
                    E32... Sold

Comment

Working...
                    X