X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E32 problem

hii guys

i hav problem in my car

the problem is when i put the gear n D drive with full qick down its seemz like no power

and the qick down is very cold < no answer from the engine

RPM is going slow << engine says plzzz er7mni

i went to some one in abu dhabi he told me change change change.....

i change the fuel > injectors > cam shift > sensor of crink > oil gear and filter

somthing called the map of the gear but the same problem no power

???

my frind hav the same engine but 535 E34 > when i race him i feel like am driving camry or corola :S:S

what can i do
    E30 ** For Ever :///M: **
    sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
    E30 M50B25-Non Vanos ... Sold
    E32... Sold

Man ur car is almost 20 years old! and the 7 series is heavy...I think that u have to keep fixing it.

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

man...just for your information, We are not encouraging any kind of street racing in this club :read: :nono:
      you can send it to green palm garage at mussafah or Al Turk, they can help you on this. ll post their nos. coz i dont have it right now :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        man...just for your information, We are not encouraging any kind of street racing in this club :read: :nono:
        you can send it to green palm garage at mussafah or Al Turk, they can help you on this. ll post their nos. coz i dont have it right now :D
        +1

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Kindly read the rules and regulations page before you post next time, please..

Comment

Originally posted by BMW 735iL View Post
            hii guys

i hav problem in my car

the problem is when i put the gear n D drive with full qick down its seemz like no power

and the qick down is very cold < no answer from the engine

RPM is going slow << engine says plzzz er7mni

i went to some one in abu dhabi he told me change change change.....

i change the fuel > injectors > cam shift > sensor of crink > oil gear and filter

somthing called the map of the gear but the same problem no power

???

my frind hav the same engine but 535 E34 > when i race him i feel like am driving camry or corola :S:S

what can i do
            Get yourself a 535
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
              Get yourself a 535
              my frind the old bmw cars are big problem

i am thinking of buying one of these cars :

1- M3 E36
              2- 540 E39
              3- M5 E39

what du think ??

for me i love the E39 even its 540 or M5
              sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
              E32... Sold

Comment

e39's are much powerfull than the e36 m3 even if its 540 or M5 :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

my frind the old bmw cars are big problem

i am thinking of buying one of these cars :

1- M3 E36
                  2- 540 E39
                  3- M5 E39

what du think ??

for me i love the E39 even its 540 or M5
                  I LOVE the E39 and the E39 M5 is perhaps the last of the true driver's cars. There shall never be another M5 like it.

My suggestion is to go for the E39 M5. You shall love it, and so will I. :lol:

Just post a wanted thread in the Buy/Sale section. I am sure you shall find a very nice car here.
                  sigpic

Comment

get your car diagnosed properly to determine what is causing all this before you buy another car and also end up fixing it

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                      get your car diagnosed properly to determine what is causing all this before you buy another car and also end up fixing it
                      Why not sell this car and spend the money on getting the car checked before you buy it?

sigpic

Comment

true that..

he just needs to decide if he wants to keep it or sell it first

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          where can we find some1 can troubleshoot or use the scaning tool??

i had a loss of power problem and i went 2 every 1 in shj... no 1 answered my Q... 1 told me camshaft sensr. 2nd crank snsr. 3rd fule pump 4th and it was a big shock he said " ill change all the harnes with all sensors and the ECU" =S
                          in the end i said ill do it my self... i checked the compression and its as i thout.. loss of compression in cyl No. 5 & 6....

soo in my opinion... this is more than 20years old engine and it needs a lot of repairs
                          sigpic
                          Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

salty : me 2 i love E39

Hasan Shaikh: thanks for the suggest 540 or M5 are more power than the
                            E36

i am thinking of get 540 and put M5 transmision and M5 diff with yoni chip and i think it will eats the street :D:D

Bruno: i decide to keep my baby E32 if i get E39 M5 or 540 :D

i just fix all the problem that will come on ur mind : fuel pump . cham shift with sensor , krnk sensor > injector > air mas " sa3t el hwa" beaks with disks , gear filter . map of the gear . kompresor :D . rood center

and after that i check the engine by the computer > and i see the Pressure of bistons between 81% and 88% . and the man who checked it told me go and replace ur engine oil with filter and put flashing oil to remove the dirt from engine :)

after all of fixing it to go fast but no answer .still slow

mahsiri925: the problem is there is an electronic thing that controol pressure of petrol

this electronic thing must be replaced

i was happy to know that but i was in very bad mood when i know the price

its 3350 dhs and there is no tjari or copy

and the used on skraab dosent work ?

what can i do ?
                            Last edited by BMW 735iL; 04-10-2010, 10:15 PM.
                            sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
                            E32... Sold

Comment

i am thinking of get 540 and put M5 transmision and M5 diff with yoni chip and i think it will eats the street :D:D
                              Why not simply get an E39 M5 and save the hastle of later being eated by an M5 :)

this electronic thing must be replaced

its 3350 dhs and there is no tjari or copy

and the used on skraab dosent work ?

what can i do ?
                              I repeat, please read the Club rules and regulations for once atleast, BMW Club UAE General Rule # 4 says:

4) The BMW Club UAE has a strict policy of “No Fakes”; i.e. accessories and performance aftermarket parts should be genuine. This is especially important to protect the safety and well being of other club members and to give the correct image about the club.
                              We strictly do not support installing duplicate or scrap used parts in your car, always and only buy the OEM original parts if you want your car to perform well..

Comment

Working...
                              X