No announcement yet.

AC Schnitzer Spring Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Hasan Shaikh, thank you for your support. I also want to contribute to this great club so don’t worry I will take some pictures before and after the mod.
    @ eoudeh, first of all congratulation you for the nice job you did with your car (M tech II kit).
    Second of all, yes I only ordered the AC Schnitzer Springs kit (2500 AED) because the AC Schnitzer Sport suspension is too expensive (8000 AED) and I feel bad to change something which is still in good condition. But I also know that driving with OEM shock absorbers with shorter springs will stress the shock absorbers and they life time will be reduce. So once they will be gone I am planning to order only the shock absorber from the AC Schnitzer Sport suspension kit. And I will have to do the alignment again… Regarding my OEM suspension, I am not sure exactly which one I have because as far as I know my suspension is lower than a sedan but higher (15mm front) than a 330 Ci E46 coupe, and same as 330 Ci convert!
    Third of all, I don’t understand who much you paid? 1400AED is just for the labor (removing all parts, installing the new parts with full alignment) or including 4 H&R Sport Springs, 4 Bilstein Monotube Sport Shocks? Is AD Motors a BMW dealer? And how much did you pay for the exhaust?
    Thanks.

Comment

yeah Abu Dhabi motors is the agent for bmw here in abu dhabi, and AED 1,400 its only for the labor charge to do all the job. the kits cost me around AED 3,500 if im not mistaken, and the exhaust cost me around AED 4000 delivered. :)
      keep us updated bro.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

@ eoudeh, thanks for your reply! So, how much did you pay for 4 H&R Sport Springs and 4 Bilstein Monotube Sport Shocks alone? Is your suspension not too hard now? Are you satisfied in terms of confort, looks and drop?

Comment

Dude, if you're going to pay the rest of your money for an ACS suspension system which most probably's going to cost north of 4,000AED. Why not get a proper coil over system ?
          Bilstein PSS/9/10, KW V3, H&R Touring/RSS are to name a good few. They will give you beautiful handling and good ride on the street plus ride height adjustment to suit your preferences. Coil overs being race only is a thing of the past now, I've got a Bilstein PSS kit on my car and the ride is pretty acceptable considering the handling abilities gained, I'd say it's as stiff as a standard E46M3 is. You can also adjust suspension stiffness in certain kits as well, so you're pretty much covered! My 0.2$...
          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Hi, I just pick up my car from BMW AGMC yesterday... This is the pics before and after fixing the AC Schnitzer Springs Kit, they charged me only 2600 AED for the Kit + Fixing + Alignement :) enjoy and please comment... :drive:
            Attached Files

Comment

The drop sure looks very nice, tell us hows the handling now ? Any major difference before/after

Comment

Well to be honnest I can't feel any difference maybe the steeing wheels is a little bit more precise and sensitive otherwise the confort is 100% the same. I just feel the car is lower when I seat inside...

Comment

Actually I wanted my 318 Ci to look exactly like the 330 ci so the front is exactly like the 330 ci (I had measure it) and the back is a little bit lower (2 or 2.5 cm) maybe if I get rid off the spare part wheels it will go up ? Don't you think the rear of the car is too low? What about if I put back only my rear OEM springs? Can I have 2 differents springs in the front and in the rear?

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Some beautiful ride quality you'd have by then.

Comment

The pictures don't look like there's much of a difference, but I'm sure in person there will be. Does your car rub in the rear by any chance?

Project DVS
                      Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                      CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

No I don't think so... So far I have been very carefull and very slowly when passing the speed bump

Comment

Give the springs a week or two to settle in, the drop should get even nicer

Congrats
                          '08 G37S with bolt-ons, a drop and 20's

Comment

+1 ^
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Congratulations!
                              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Thanks....

Comment

Working...
                                X