• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loooooool... on my head Mr. Nabil!

Stop off-topic-ing now!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
      loooooool... on my head Mr. Nabil!

Stop off-topic-ing now!
      and again....
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by nicktruman View Post
        When we were kids we used to make savage cortinas, these were Mkii cars with ford V6 engines.

Here is a question for you all..
        How can you tell a genuine ford MkII 1600e over a MkII cortina that has been modded (i.e. had the badges, interior, engiones etc..)?
        Don't understand the question ! (i.e. had the badges, interior, engiones etc..) what removed or what !

The 1600E Cortina if I remember had a vinyl roof and twin webbers and Six clocks in the istrument cluster and heated rear screen and metalic paint.

Its been to long to remember(my brother had a gold coloured one in the uk)

Comment

Originally posted by shak "X" View Post
          Don't understand the question ! (i.e. had the badges, interior, engiones etc..) what removed or what !

The 1600E Cortina if I remember had a vinyl roof and twin webbers and Six clocks in the istrument cluster and heated rear screen and metalic paint.

Its been to long to remember(my brother had a gold coloured one in the uk)
          Hi Shak X
          the only way to tell a genuine E over a badged up Mk II as the wheel arches. The E had rolled arched to accomdate the larger wheels and tires.

There were a lot of cars made to look like "E"s some had been savaged, (2 liter V4 or 3 liter V6) but only a few had genuine body shells.

Comment

Working...
          X