No announcement yet.

Distress call .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why all these damn issues happened with new cars!!! is the new technology that worest!:(

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

waaaw ... Moe : ask them to upgrade the new turbo's before install them on the car , maybe you can get them some HKS turbo's :lol:

Comment

lol sure....HKS !! and another did u do to my pic man ! this is ugly ! ask me and i will re-edit it they way u want..plz man !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

He's hiding the number plate too loolllll Ehssan dont worry, its your car in your sig, nobody's going to file a case against you :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
            why all these damn issues happened with new cars!!! is the new technology that worest!:(
            As an engineer, you know that anything launched/tested for the first time will have some flaws to it, thus: facelifts and upgrades follow in the coming years. BMW hasn't touched turbos in a VERY long time.

Moe, what's exactly wrong with your turbos? Bearings? Vanes? Housing?

Ssense: if the X6 was burning some white smoke, then it's the turbo bearings. And these usually fail under a constant abuse :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              As an engineer, you know that anything launched/tested for the first time will have some flaws to it, thus: facelifts and upgrades follow in the coming years. BMW hasn't touched turbos in a VERY long time.

Moe, what's exactly wrong with your turbos? Bearings? Vanes? Housing?

Ssense: if the X6 was burning some white smoke, then it's the turbo bearings. And these usually fail under a constant abuse :)
              man i have no idea, my turbos are ok! am getting the fault when I floor it..and thats it..but I think that AGMC lost hope and r doin this just to shush me up !

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                waaaw ... Moe : ask them to upgrade the new turbo's before install them on the car , maybe you can get them some HKS turbo's :lol:
                lol ehssan changed it without replyin !

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  I believe it's your high-pressure fuel pump (HPFP) global issue?

Well, if that's the case, then you've joined the ranks of the world's saddest new car owners....This is only solved via a global recall, which BMW wouldn't do. US market gets a free replacement pump to a certain mileage after the warranty is done, but after that they're on their own. Some US dealers have equipped their cars with a 2nd, standby fuel pump in case of a failure. Pump supplier has gone to a new house (Bosch?), nothing changed.

This is all, ofcourse, assuming it's your pump. If it's something else, then I believe there is hope for you there.

We have received many questions regarding the longevity of the high pressure fuel pump in N54 powered BMW models (335, 535, X6 35, 135) since their inception. While the longevity has not been established for the pumps as they are still fairly new in concept, there have been some premature failures. These failures have affected a small percentage of cars but they have been widely discussed on the internet.
                  BMW recently sent out letters to customers of 2007/2008 MY cars announcing that the warranty on the HPFP has been increased to 10 years or 120,00 miles. This shows BMW’s commitment to engineering a reliable product and standing behind it. So all you on the fence about buying that used 335i because of possible fuel pump issues can feel a bit more comfortable.
                  Here is an example of the letter sent out to customers:
                  http://www.bimmerfile.com/wp-content...p-warranty.pdf

Source: Bimmerfile.com
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X