Distress call .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distress call .....

for anybody who knws ANY 1 in the BMW head quarters plz help me...
    9 comeback jobs in less than a year...all the same fu**in problem.. i've had enough of this ...plz contact me if u can help 0505793553

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

BMW Head Office in Abu Dhabi is your friend..

Comment

BMW Middle East....... get their number & complain to customer care manager!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Regional Office, 18th Floor, Jumeirah Emirates Office Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre 2, Dubai
        Landmark: Near Dubai International Financial Centre
        P.O.Box: 504955, Dubai
        Tel: 04-3132600

call them and get us an email for complaints...

Comment

Man , I don't understand why u keep takin it to Sharjah .. they are donkies .. I know the service manager or AD motors .. lets take it there and inshalla it the problem wont happen again ...

Comment

dude, they have the full record and history of my car...and its really hard for me to go to AD ri8 now...i have a lot of projects to finish so i can graduate...but blv me..after i graduate am takin it and i will let u knw...thanx

PS. thanx every1 for the help

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

I've been in this situation once with AGMC when they damaged my interior while replacing the A/C fan under the dash .. the funniest part was : I made a complaint to the Middle east HQ . after 2 days . the same service advisor called me and asked me to bring the car .. so basically complaining to the HQ wont change anything ..

forget about the history of the car .. once it has a problem ..AD motors will have to fix it ..specially it's their car ..

let me know when u need help dude .. :)

Comment

Good luck Moe... that really sucks!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Sell it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Any updates Moe

Comment

car is at AGMC for a week now...they dont knw wuts wrong with it....GT1 is showing no faults...:S:S i sent a complaint email to BMW middle east, and no1 replied !! its kinda fu**ed up !

www.moenajati.com

Comment

I believe it's your high-pressure fuel pump (HPFP) global issue?

Well, if that's the case, then you've joined the ranks of the world's saddest new car owners....This is only solved via a global recall, which BMW wouldn't do. US market gets a free replacement pump to a certain mileage after the warranty is done, but after that they're on their own. Some US dealers have equipped their cars with a 2nd, standby fuel pump in case of a failure. Pump supplier has gone to a new house (Bosch?), nothing changed.

This is all, ofcourse, assuming it's your pump. If it's something else, then I believe there is hope for you there.

Comment

BMW claims 10 years warranty on the HPFP , AD motors have changed many 335I's HPFP during the past 2 years under the warranty ( The service manager said ) ,

also BMW changed their vender , and they even changed the part number of the HPFP , NEW HPFP 13517594943 Replaces 13517592881 ( 380$ ) ..

but I'm 99% sure from my bad experience with AGMC , they don't change the HPFP what so ever ... :(

el7amdullah , my HPFP is still pumping :) and it never replaced before ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            I believe it's your high-pressure fuel pump (HPFP) global issue?

Well, if that's the case, then you've joined the ranks of the world's saddest new car owners....This is only solved via a global recall, which BMW wouldn't do. US market gets a free replacement pump to a certain mileage after the warranty is done, but after that they're on their own. Some US dealers have equipped their cars with a 2nd, standby fuel pump in case of a failure. Pump supplier has gone to a new house (Bosch?), nothing changed.

This is all, ofcourse, assuming it's your pump. If it's something else, then I believe there is hope for you there.
                            the HPFP issue was fixed a while ago and they've replaced it with a new upgraded 1....the new issue have nothing to do with the HPFP, i just called the guy and they r considering replacin my turbo charger ... actually the CAR turbo charger :P !! which I find pretty cool...

www.moenajati.com

Comment

A friend of mine, his X6 is at Abu Dhabi motors now, they're replacing his turbo charger too cuz the car was giving out white smoke and broke down couple of times.. If turbo charger is the issue, im sure it'll be fine once its replaced..

Comment

Working...
                              X