X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haitham View Post
    I'd go to the police.
    +1
    I'm surprised you're the only one that said hist.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

I like the fact that they even replaced the brake pad wear sensors too...
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
        I like the fact that they even replaced the brake pad wear sensors too...
        They probably swapped the whole setup to another car, maybe the owners :rofl:
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
        Schrick cams
        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
        KW Coilovers V3
        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
          +1
          I'm surprised you're the only one that said hist.
          me too, I just noticed that we all didn't say that we will go to police in such case, those ppl and others garages as well need punishment, they charge you alot of money then they steal you ........or you can just take revenge rather than reporting the police :rofl:
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

the easiest solution to solve this would be to drop buy a police station for a while and just say "hi" or contact the nwpapers and publish an article in the readers stories secion. Enough damage could be done there.
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

how did i miss this thread!

the owner should definitely take the X bills etc & go to the police & report those theives!

an act like this shouldn't go unpunished!

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I feel It can be very difficult to prove such things with the police,especially a situation like this.

But definitely reporting them to the newspaper and/or local media can definitely help stop such thieves or atleast disrupt their businesses.

Comment

All you need is a shotgun!
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

+1
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

you take shotgun i'll take the back seat.. the car's brakes are gone remember? :P

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

shak.....any update for this issue? did it solve? and how?

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                          shak.....any update for this issue? did it solve? and how?
                          Thanks for all your input guy's!

Issue resolved for the customer,we replaced all of her discs and pads at cost price,no labour charged!

We have given her photos of all the old discs and pads and the invoice for when she had the discs and pads changed at the X centre recently.

The X centre are fully behind her if she wishes to take it further!

I rang the garage owner and explained the situation he was not interested and said that he has never heard of the X centre and yet he has been to the X centre many times!!!!!

So he is full of **** right from the start !

Will keep you guy's posted!

Thanks once again for all your input.
                          Last edited by Shak; 26-03-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Hahaha!! That's rich, gotta love some of Dubai-based businesses...

Comment

Not interested. . .lovely !
                              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                              X