• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Haitham View Post
      It's not as legendary..
      Bravo!

Very well said!

..and no, no other BMW will get the same fame in 25 years..
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
        ..and no, no other BMW will get the same fame in 25 years..
        Not even the E39 M5 ? :hide:

Comment

The E39M5 will get the same treatment, I don't have any doubt in that. But, maby not a little less.

That's a rare example, but the driver seat's had a little more butt in it than what the 59km states...
          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Best Barn Find Ever: 2 Brand-New BMW E30 M3s

Our buddy Wes over at Jalopnik got tipped tonight by one their readers on one of the rarest finds in a barn: two BMW E30 M3s with only 37 miles, respectively 57 miles on their odometer.

Considered one of the best Ms of all times, the E30 M3 is one of those rare cars that excite even the most experienced car enthusiast. Based on the 1986 model year E30 3-Series, the first M3 was introduced with a 2.3 L I4 S14B23 engine. The engine design was based on various BMW genealogy; basic block layout from the M10 4 cylinder (found in the 2002 and 320 series) overbored and reinforced to similar specifications of the BMW M88 inline-6.

One of the main reasons for production of the road car was to homologate the M3 for Group A Touring Car racing. One of the reasons often cited for its creation was that it was to compete with the “2.3-16V”-model of the Mercedes-Benz W201 190E which was introduced in 1983, although this was only speculative. When the E30 M3 was in its final years of top level competition, the 2.5 liter S14 engine in full race trim was capable of over 340 hp (250 kW) naturally aspirated.

Now imagine this: you’re a car collector and you come across two BMW E30 M3s with almost no mileage on them…..To us, that sounds like a dream you would never want to wake up from.

Along with the the two classic bimmers, the lucky car collector from Swansea, England, also got his hands on Ford RS200, another rare find.

One of the M3’s was sent to a dealer to have all its gaskets, seals and other items that could be suffering from dry rot. Days after, apparently the E30 M3 started without a problem.

We do wonder how much these two M3s are worth at the moment….

We are still collecting more information on how the owner came across these “jewels”, but in the mean time, you can follow this saga on S14.net

Source: bmwblog

Comment

ohh my God...

Comment

stop posting red M3's!
                my bro had one like 15 years ago it was the best!!!!

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

even Sports Evolution

my God... 2.5 ltr 4 cyl engine producing 240 hp stock

my God... it was on 19 f...n 88

Comment

Working...
                  X