E30 M3 sport EVO 59 km Brandnew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3 sport EVO 59 km Brandnew

Saw this on another forum and thought id share it with you, no details about the car if its for sale or who's the owner, but look at this :drool:

/// The car has not been started or driven for 20years, so will need recommissioning, its booked into a BMW main dealer next week for all fluids,filters and belts a to be changed before its started for the first time in 20 years \\\ :P

Its never been cleaned and has never seen rain and very little day light!!! its just been sat there and forgotten about!!! hence the original 20 year old dust, i quite like it like that it just show's provenance that the car really was forgotten about!!!

Source: M5BOARD

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Isn't This the Sex on wheels? :drool:
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

can anyone explain how that happened, unless the owner died after he bought this car .. i don't really think i will park such a car in the garage and just keep looking at it ...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

People are good in making up bs stories. 20yrs and the tires are still good? Ma ***!

We store our 98 prado in an underground parking for few months and we get more dust than any other place.

Comment

Bruno ur so rude bro :)
            Personnaly I hav doubt,specially lookin at the wheels as bruno said and I know that reducing mileage on counters is possible as well!
            So unless the owner is mad enough to buy that beast and keep it rottin in a garage I' ? not really confident about all that
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe the owner likes to keep the cars without driving them.. It's very clean from inside and look at the body no scratches at all, why shouldn't we believe? :D

Comment

He bought it from a collector who has 2, one has 59 kilometers and the other has 92.

Comment

let's all buy an E92 M3 and store it for 20 years :D

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                      Great idea : P , then we will sell it as classic after 20 years :D
                      1000 members * 300 AED = the price of new E92 :///M:3!!

Comment

Classic = 25 years
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                          It's not as legendary..

Comment

Originally posted by Haitham View Post
                            It's not as legendary..
                            true man.. the E30 is a different story ;)

BMW history:
                            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Classic car.... in 25 years the e92 will be the same :D
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X