A/C Issue :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shak "X" View Post
    What did they use to clean the condensor ? hope it was not petrol!!
    Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
    BTW how they clean the condensers?
    Bisho, you havent answered the above questions

Comment

I answered Eyad question that everything cleaned including the condenser, for material wAllahi I do not know, I did not stay all the time there, cuz it took very long time! More than 4 hours!
      Last edited by Bisho; 16-03-2010, 09:46 AM.

Comment

hahahaha .. Bisho , man you know what's the problem ???

the problem is : we asks you from the east and you answer us from west ...

long story shot ... thanks god your problem solved and you are happy with you german car with a japanese A/C .. :)

Comment

Man 1000 ppl over my head at work and I answered all questions as I know, I do not see east or west, all in same direction :) I am not expert of AC, if i am expert then I will not open such thread..

Comment

man!! Even if u r expert...u must post such of thread to let the members learn and be aware about everything belongs to bimmer issues.
            and regarding the condenser cleaning....just ask ur mechanic what & how he did to clean it :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
              man!! Even if u r expert...u must post such of thread to let the members learn and be aware about everything belongs to bimmer issues.
              and regarding the condenser cleaning....just ask ur mechanic what & how he did to clean it :D
              Of course man, be sure that I am not opening the thread just to get members' help! I want the use to be spread to all members.... That's why any single problem I include it.

Comment

Working...
              X