Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updates to Engine Heating Problem + Other Work!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read this going on and wonder what do the board members think of a "Club Sponsor" offering nothing but apologies for mistakes?

Up to this level of conversation, I can’t continue with you cuz my logic is a way from yours

I HAVE SAID WHAT I SAY AND IT’S MORE THAN ENOUGH

THIS ONLINE MOVIE IS CLOSED NOW,
    AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLM CONTACT ME,

Final advice to you is don’t act as an auditor with normal ppl do it in your Duties ONLY
    Mr. E36I, your second response quoted above is to me, as a potential customer, a repellant!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Sponsorship is a science by its own Haitham. We have been in this business for long enough, we decline a dozen potential sponsors every year. One bad example does NOT justify removing a sponsor off our list. We merely provide a platform of interaction between businesses and clients and keep an eye out. There are other considerations into effect regarding a sponsor topic.

At the end of the day, if you're not comfortable with a certain supplier, shop, or tuner, then via all means don't take your car there.

Bimmer Autoworks did a mistake, acknowledged it, and took action. On the other hand, this shop has been in the business of swaps and build far before joining the forum and qualified among other sponsors.

We appreciate your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Haitham View Post
        I just read this going on and wonder what do the board members think of a "Club Sponsor" offering nothing but apologies for mistakes?
        Ayham has already replied on behalf of the Board members, which is Him and the rest of Us..

I dont think every Board member has to reply individually..

Comment

Wow, this is unbelievable!
          One word though, Karma!

Project DVS
          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Ali, Ayham's comment was an attempt to cool things down and put out the fire but not help out a fellow member, or a sponsor, to get things fixed since the member was introduced to the sponsor through the club and the positive words voiced by those who had dealt with them. What if this happens to your beloved M5? What if this happens to Haissam's Ex-Z4MC? or Bruno's M5? I put myself in Muhannad's shoes and that's why I can not get over this.

..Bimmer Autoworks did a mistake, acknowledged it, and took action..
            They took action to SOME things, and some were left to be wiped off by apologies. Any shop worth its salt would react to every mistake in the same manner!

Look, I don't know Ibrahim and I don't know Muhannad, but I've got to admit that I'm biased to Muhannad. Obviously because this very same incident could have happened to me, and all the apologies and sympathies in the world wouldn't put it right TO ME, the biggest loser. Logic determines this; you broke it, you've got to fix it. We all know Muhannad was looking everywhere to replace his front LSB seats because they were worn out, and we all know that the Nappa leather in those M3s and M5s is very expensive, and now he has to worry about that rear seat too, I would've gone ballistic! Everytime I look in the rear view mirror I won't see anything but that gouge in the seat and that alone is an outrage.

Ibrahim obviously has a point too, in this kind of situation the blame is to share, but to literally tell the client MEMBER to get lost, and then tell them to contact you for further assistance, I don't think so man, I wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
              Up to this level of conversation, I can’t continue with you cuz my logic is a way from yours

I HAVE SAID WHAT I SAY AND IT’S MORE THAN ENOUGH

THIS ONLINE MOVIE IS CLOSED NOW,
              AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLM CONTACT ME,

Final advice to you is don’t act as an auditor with normal ppl do it in your Duties ONLY
              What a great advice! Lol.
              It's up to u if u don't want to continue with this, I am providing pictures and messages to support my case, and I will be adding more soon. I want everyone to think of their car and think of how they would feel if these pictures were of their cars! I saw no proof on ur side, specially regarding 2 direct remarks of not sending my ecu for a second retune which VF denies getting for the second time, and the AA clutch fan which u claimed was AA, oh I forgot, u came up with the new mechanic installing in wrong car thing, yeah. I can careless if u keep denying things, the point is to share my experience as a disappointed customer, with proof. It's one thing to do a mistake here and there, but it's another thing to do so many mistakes and claiming things which Both AA and VF Eng. denied.
              I hope Brunos car is a success, cause my friend Hadi's M3 is up for sale after receiving it back from ur shop.
              Expect more pic and messages soon...
              sigpic
              Audi R8 - White / Blk
              Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Message confirming his mistake...

This message was sent to me after i posted that i will update the thread. Keep in mind that the entire week before that, i barely heard from Mr.E36, and then i get this message plus phone calls...the attention all of a sudden!
                sigpic
                Audi R8 - White / Blk
                Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  Now that both parties have posted their inputs and sides of the same incident.....

LSB_M3: I, as an M owner, understand your pain and HUGE disappointment.

Mr.E36: As a shop owner, I know that things WILL go out of control no matter how experienced you are and well equipped.

To both, I'm not being a dimplomat. I call things for what they are. I do appreciate Mr.E36's detailed feedback and have to admit that he gives some solid argument in his questions. As customers/drivers, there will always be things beyond your level of expertise and knowledge that's only acquired when your greased to the elbow. And as a friendly remark, in my case, it is the WORST kind of jobs to try and take over from other shops and figure out what has been done. In that case, and when things go south, it will always reduce to a "he did, I did" argument. Sadly, it's hard to prove anything, and your client will end up hating whoever his minds chooses, which could be correct or wrong.

Mr.E36, there is Bruno's M5 that we are expecting shortly from your shop. I am hopeful it will redeem the true capabilities you displayed earlier and continue to do shop to shop.

Hoping this argument ends here....
                  Hey Ayham, thanks for the input.
                  Just wanted to comment on the 2 remarks highlighted in red above. Where is it that Mr.E36 makes solid argument in his questions? I'm the one showing pictures and messages as solid proof, not just talk.
                  Regarding the other comment, i did not take my car to another shop to ask what has happened to my car (work wise), in fact i went to my mechanic and said nothing about the car being in Bahrain. I simply asked him to check on my car cause i feel there is something wrong with it. The mechanic's responses from what the hell happened to ur car, whats all this broken plastic, the axle & suspension, the leaks...all this was said prior to any knowledge that another mechanic worked on my car. I was fair to do so, am i right? I needed to fix my car, it had to be done that way.

Trust me Ayham I want this to end before it even started! I know that u are also picky about ur car, and I'm sure u would have lost ur mind if this has happened to u! Why else would i be raising this issue here?!

Thanks.
                  sigpic
                  Audi R8 - White / Blk
                  Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Now it's time for me to give my 50 cents...Yes the supercharger was shipped in early Jan, and yes there was missing parts, but when did you contact me to inform me of them? over a month later, couldn't you open the box and check the list when you had received it? Excuse me for not doing so, I received the kit in the box sealed and I shipped it the way I received it cause I trusted the person I got it from, and it's normal to disassemble kits and realize later on that there's one or two pieces missing. Secondly, you contact me after over a month to tell me parts were missing, the valves do not affect the kit install because I have the exact same kit on my car and the valves were not installed and the car is running perfect, I believe everyone on this forum can support me on that, the only part that might have affected the install was the smg reservoir, but that's a small bottle that bolts up to the manifold, you could have installed the kit without that part until the part arrived from VF. Thirdly, if you truly have enough knowledge about superchargers and the technologies out there you wouldn't have called me to inform me that there was supercharger oil feed lines missing, everyone that knows about superchargers knows very well that VF uses self-lubricated superchargers, a blower that even ESS started using in their VT-2 kits. Please, next time don't blab on and talk about stuff that obviously you have no knowledge off, or didn't bother trying to read more about.
                    I was not planning on getting involved in this dilemma until you mentioned my name hoping that will give you more support and leverage on your hopeless case here that we all know is fully your mistake. It took Mohanned over 3 weeks of daily calls and messages between us asking me if there was any issues with the kit before he decided to buy it, I gave him my full support and promised to pay him back every penny if he faced issues with the kit but on one condition, that the kit doesn't get installed at your shop because your reputation in Bahrain supersedes you...Most of us know Mohanned and know his car very well, so I don't need to speak much more or blab on about this...

P.S Please next time don't bring someone else to write your messages, because it's quite obvious that it wasn't you who wrote that long response...And yes, that CAPS LOCK is very offensive to every person that reads it including me...

Comment

As a customer of bimmerworks I only wanted to share my thoughts on this story after receiving my car from them but I guess I’ll put down my thoughts on the issues mentioned on this thread. What saddens me though is that it’s turning into more of personal attacks rather than being very specific in taking up the points one at time... you make me feel that I’m dealing with some sort of devil, which isn’t the case with me or atleast what I experienced. The guy has been more than helpful and yes he did his fair share of mistakes. We all human do mistakes; it’s not something new that was discovered recently.

Muhannad what do you want to achieve out of this thread? The way things are put together tells a story of what happened, but to resolve this I would start demanding things.

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                      What a great advice! Lol.
                      It's up to u if u don't want to continue with this, I am providing pictures and messages to support my case, and I will be adding more soon. I want everyone to think of their car and think of how they would feel if these pictures were of their cars! I saw no proof on ur side, specially regarding 2 direct remarks of not sending my ecu for a second retune which VF denies getting for the second time, and the AA clutch fan which u claimed was AA, oh I forgot, u came up with the new mechanic installing in wrong car thing, yeah. I can careless if u keep denying things, the point is to share my experience as a disappointed customer, with proof. It's one thing to do a mistake here and there, but it's another thing to do so many mistakes and claiming things which Both AA and VF Eng. denied.
                      I hope Brunos car is a success, cause my friend Hadi's M3 is up for sale after receiving it back from ur shop.
                      Expect more pic and messages soon...
                      Muhannad we are all with you on this, but I still don’t understand why you didn’t mention the new OEM clutch being sent to you as a replacement and that he offered to send you another a AA clutch fan… see we all know the frustrations that you are passing through but let’s be fair here the Behr fan is a non-M fan as per the part number. Do you really think a mechanic would install it on someone’s M3 and try to trick him that he sold him an AA clutch fan? No offence to you, but if I were you the first thing I would do will atleast Google the part number and see what I get, this would ease the next step that I will be taking. I also don’t see why you didn’t mention the he offered you a brand new OEM clutch and restated in his last big post that he offered you a replacement AA clutch fan. I think this suffice and closes this issue permenantly. If you want that clutch you take it or atleast mention that the guy offered it to you if you don’t want it. But don’t go on and attack him about that clutch. Once again I’m putting my self in your place on this. And want I think it’s fair what was offered by member Mr. e36. it’s time to look at the other issues.

I’m with you on the interior, I think you have to reach an agreement on that… I would post a recent picture of that bent leather to show the members how it looks like right now.

The hood, I personally have no comment on that, it’s hard to determine how that got there. There is no solid proof from either sides.

The thermostat, well I’m not sure how you came to a conclusion that it doesn’t work. Posting a picture of that is not enough, and is not solid proof IMHO. Sorry but I can’t post a picture of my microwave and tell people that it’s not working, I don’t know if you understood what I meant here, but I still think you need to mention how it was tested.

Message confirming his mistake...

This message was sent to me after i posted that i will update the thread. Keep in mind that the entire week before that, i barely heard from Mr.E36, and then i get this message plus phone calls...the attention all of a sudden!

I don’t know what’s the point of this Muhannad? the guy already mentioned that he will take responsibility, and I believe offered some sort of resolution that I mentioned above. Regarding the interior make take it up with him directly.

Hey Ayham, thanks for the input.
                      Just wanted to comment on the 2 remarks highlighted in red above. Where is it that Mr.E36 makes solid argument in his questions? I'm the one showing pictures and messages as solid proof, not just talk.
                      Regarding the other comment, i did not take my car to another shop to ask what has happened to my car (work wise), in fact i went to my mechanic and said nothing about the car being in Bahrain. I simply asked him to check on my car cause i feel there is something wrong with it. The mechanic's responses from what the hell happened to ur car, whats all this broken plastic, the axle & suspension, the leaks...all this was said prior to any knowledge that another mechanic worked on my car. I was fair to do so, am i right? I needed to fix my car, it had to be done that way.

Trust me Ayham I want this to end before it even started! I know that u are also picky about ur car, and I'm sure u would have lost ur mind if this has happened to u! Why else would i be raising this issue here?!

Thanks.
                      You are showing pictures of what? Wasn’t there leaks before you got the car in? didn't he already take responsibility of that axle?

Sorry I’m being fair and excuse my honesty…

My 2cents is send him your demands and try to find a solution amongst the both of you. I know you and your car have been passing in a long saga, posting the details from both sides did help. And I think the guy did apologize for his mistakes which is better than not doing so but now it’s up to you to ask for something for that damaged rear seat.

Comment

I feel sorry for you mohannad and as i told u i will be with u if u need anything ,
                        and if i were in ur place i will do more than you did coz i love my car more than anything like u + specialy if its a gift from ur father (allah yer7ma),

Apologizes is not excepted in this case and will not return the car as what it was an OEM since Ebrahim destroyed mohannad's M3 and the again apologizes will not fix the problem,

After all what happened ebrahim wrote with the caps lock like what all members said its very offensive to all of us instead of trying to get a 10% back from ur reputation since we experienced 2 cases with you and both of them they want to sell their cars because of ebrahim,
                        1st mohannad and 2nd hadi (ended up with a broken supercharger because of Ebrahim)

Anyway i hope these problem will not face bruno's M5,
                        1993 BMW E36 ///M3 [FOR SALE]
                        2000 BMW E39 ///M5 [FOR SALE]
                        2002 BMW HPF stg2 E46 ///M3
                        2006 Evolution iX 700+rwhp [FOR SALE]
                        2007 PORSCHE Turbo 997 P700
                        2012 chevrolet silverado

Comment

Originally posted by ///M3 View Post
                          Apologizes is not excepted in this case and will not return the car as what it was an OEM since Ebrahim destroyed mohannad's M3 and the again apologizes will not fix the problem,
                          I loved this part .... :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            As a customer of bimmerworks I only wanted to share my thoughts on this story after receiving my car from them but I guess I’ll put down my thoughts on the issues mentioned on this thread. What saddens me though is that it’s turning into more of personal attacks rather than being very specific in taking up the points one at timeI have listed very specific points that went wrong with my car, i did not personally attach Mr.E36 (otherwise that would violate the rules as i have read them) + When i mention Mr.E36, i mean his shop and staff working there including himself.... you make me feel that I’m dealing with some sort of devil, which isn’t the case with me or atleast what I experienced. The guy has been more than helpful and yes he did his fair share of mistakes. We all human do mistakes;Not that many mistakes, come on bro be real! it’s not something new that was discovered recently.

Muhannad what do you want to achieve out of this thread? The way things are put together tells a story of what happened, but to resolve this I would start demanding things. I already mentioned what i want from this thread, maybe u didn't read the previous comments. I'm not here to demand things! lol do u think after all this i would even think of requesting anything from Mr.E36, not me bro! Im just sharing my experience and hoping that no one goes through the same situation! Im so surprised of how much u try to defend Mr.E36 specially the time i mentioned to you that Ebrahim told me i have an AA clutch fan when it wasnt, then he sent me an OEM instead....you told me why do u care, didnt u get the OEM clutch fan!?! Why do i care??? If ur mechanic is telling u he is installing something and it turns out to be something else, u wouldnt care Bruno??!!

Muhannad we are all with you on this, but I still don’t understand why you didn’t mention the new OEM clutch being sent to you as a replacement and that he offered to send you another a AA clutch fan He never offered me a new AA clutch fan, remember he called it "sh-t", why would i want a clutch fan that the dealer himself calls "sh-t".… see we all know the frustrations that you are passing through but let’s be fair here the Behr fan is a non-M fan as per the part number. Do you really think a mechanic would install it on someone’s M3 and try to trick him that he sold him an AA clutch fan? I have no idea, well It happened in mine!No offence to you, but if I were you the first thing I would do will atleast Google the part number and see what I get, Not everyone does that Bruno, i never do! If i tell u i will install an HPF clutch would u go check the part, or u trust that HPF is a well known name and that it will be a quality product, specially that the mechanic recommended it. U mention this as if its a must that the buyer look into the product! Its a must for the mechanic to install the claimed product and install it correctly! this would ease the next step that I will be taking. I also don’t see why you didn’t mention the he offered you a brand new OEM clutch and restated in his last big post that he offered you a replacement AA clutch fan.Okay, so he sent me an OEM one right after i started questioning the AA one! lol thats not much of positive thing! And again he never offered me a NEW AA clutch fan. I dont recall that at all. I think this suffice and closes this issue permenantly. If you want that clutch you take it or atleast mention that the guy offered it to you if you don’t want it. But don’t go on and attack him about that clutch. I didnt attack him Bruno :) I confronted him, big difference! Once again I’m putting my self in your place on this. I really dont feel so Bruno! sorry mate.And want I think it’s fair what was offered by member Mr. e36. it’s time to look at the other issues.

I’m with you on the interior, I think you have to reach an agreement on that… I would post a recent picture of that bent leather to show the members how it looks like right now. looks exactly the same! i can take pictures.

The hood, I personally have no comment on that, it’s hard to determine how that got there. There is no solid proof from either sides.

The thermostat, well I’m not sure how you came to a conclusion that it doesn’t work. Posting a picture of that is not enough, posting the picture was not meant to show that its broken from sight! it was just to show it, thats all. Again i already expalined how i came up to know that its not working, u can read my previous comment. It was replaced by an OEM thermostat and voaalllaaaa the car is way better! the mechanic tested it as well! no not just by looking at it! and is not solid proof IMHO. Sorry but I can’t post a picture of my microwave and tell people that it’s not working, I don’t know if you understood what I meant here, but I still think you need to mention how it was tested. Im not going to call the mechanic and write down how he tested the thermostat.

I don’t know what’s the point of this Muhannad? the guy already mentioned that he will take responsibility, and I believe offered some sort of resolution that I mentioned above. Regarding the interior make take it up with him directly. Bro the point is clear! Everyone seems to get it. What resolution has he offered me Bruno? What are u talking about? the clutch fan??? what about the rest of the car! I dont want a resolution from him, sorry thats not what im looking for here.

You are showing pictures of what? Wasn’t there leaks before you got the car in? There was one leak which he said he took care off....how is that when there was oil all over!didn't he already take responsibility of that axle?

Sorry I’m being fair and excuse my honesty…

My 2cents is send him your demands and try to find a solution amongst the both of you. I know you and your car have been passing in a long saga, posting the details from both sides did help. And I think the guy did apologize for his mistakes which is better than not doing so but now it’s up to you to ask for something for that damaged rear seat.
                            Apologies at this stage mean nothing to me; sorry!
                            sigpic
                            Audi R8 - White / Blk
                            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Working...
                            X