No announcement yet.

Member Identity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any discounts on parts in any of Abu Dhabi BMW parts stores like Al Namothaj or Abu Dhabi Motors? I am buying without any discount cuz I can't come to Dubai and can't order by ARAMEX from there cuz sometimes the part doesn't fit and we have to replace it more than one time.

Comment

ID cards not ready yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
        ID cards not ready yet?
        Bisho:

Please READ what's been posted before you ask a question we have already answered.

There will be a task for the Abu Dhabi boys to talk to spare parts vendors in there and work out a deal for the AD members. Give us some time.

Comment

thanx guys

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Ayham im trying to change my ride tyres b4 winter, you can say end of this month and i need contact details for the tyre speonser you deal with to contact them. i appreciate the help from all of you ...

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
              Ayham im trying to change my ride tyres b4 winter, you can say end of this month and i need contact details for the tyre speonser you deal with to contact them. i appreciate the help from all of you ...
              Send a pm to member 'Pirelli' on the forum with whatever query you have and he'll get back to you with all details..

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                Ayman u sound like Etisalat :D {101} :rofl: :laughhard:
                :rofl::rofl:
                Sorry man, couldn't help it that cracked me up....:spank:
                Current
                2004 EVO VIII
                Previous
                2002 :///M:5, 2003 :///M:3, 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2003 330ci
                2006 S2000, 1999 :///M:Coupe, 1992 E34 :///M:5
                1999 EVO VI, 2000 Lumina SS

Comment

haha ! :D
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                  X