Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member Identity

hi guys;
    i dont know how to start ut i saw one of the old thread regarding the Pirelli sponser regarding some special discount for changing the tires and other servises, is it still valid? if it is.....they mentioned something about the membership card (BMW CLUB UAE) and im already member here now, so how i can get one of the membership card since im trying to change my ride tires soon.

regards
    :thanks:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

I think you have to be a paid member to benefit from the sponsors
    E92 335i /// Sparkling Graphite /// Hartge boot lip spoiler /// Hartge front lip spoiler /// O.Z Botticelli III /// Michelin PS2 /// KW V2(soon) /// H&R rear swaybar(soon)

Comment

wht is the condition? wht is the fee to be member..im ready to join:bmwflag:

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

All what you need to know ! ;)

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1850
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

i checked that ...but there is nothing mentioned about how to pay or where!

Comment

You can pay to one of the Board Members at any of our events ! :)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

when the soonest event will be held? i ll stick to u to pay for it :) send me ur details to contact u, thanx

Comment

HPDS Round 1, 26th September ! :)

We can meet by then ;)
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

wht is the HPDS? sorry for asking this

Comment

It's the High Performance Driving School... :)

For more info, visit this link :

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2715
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Ayman u sound like Etisalat :D {101} :rofl: :laughhard:
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Let's keep it clean :)
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Eyad to make things easier, if you're not able to show up on HPDS then send a pm to any admin, get the contact number and you can meet and make the payment in person..

Comment

But The ID's Are still not Out yet ... right?
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Regarding ID cards:

Our number still does not justify issuing ID cards due to their high cost and administrative headache. So far we are more than able to sort you guys out through the website and emails. If there's anything you need to change/buy/service, you can get in touch with sponsors directly here or with us and we'll try and arrange it for you.

I'm sorry, when we looked at it in details it was nonfeasible. But you still get access to our services and members discounts nonetheless. Hope this clears it buddy :)

Comment

Working...
                              X