No announcement yet.

So u guys nailed it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's the problem i'm facing now, the car is in AD and i don't know any place in AD that would get it thoroughly checked! Any ideas or advise?!

Past Ride: E39 530i
    Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
    Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Originally posted by hamoodi_7 View Post
      that's the problem i'm facing now, the car is in AD and i don't know any place in AD that would get it thoroughly checked! Any ideas or advise?!
      Sorry bro, no clue bout AD here. You gotta check with the AD bunch !
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by hamoodi_7 View Post
        Check with Aijaz from Aijaz computer testing, opposite to BMW showroom..
        He's skilled and people wait in line to get their cars checked by him, he can also give you an estimate of how much would it cost..

Comment

a garage in mussafah, they guys name is samer, tell him that you Tariq sent you to him, he will take care of u, he is a good man

mob: +971506110816

Comment

Sorry guys for the late reply, been crazy busy with my uni midterms :'(
            infact, i have a midterm exam on wed. Just passed by to say hi n all, hope ur all doing fine, btw, (OFFTOPIC) seems like the HPDS drive would be fun and will be my first time provided i join. moving on, thank u all for ur support, and thanx akanso and SSense for ur help! my little car's gearbox is hopefully gona be fixed by thursday. Thanks alot people! HPDS, here i come!!!!

Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Good Luck with the exams hamoodi and keep us updated about the gear box issue
              Last edited by SSense; 04-05-2009, 10:49 PM.

Comment

so my car isn't finished yet, apparently the body valve has gona bye bye too, and oh! sorry for very late replies, im having my final exams at the moment and im ACE-ing, thank god, had to work my butt off the past few weeks, nyhoo, the car will be done by 2morrow i guess and will cost me 5000, 3500 for gearbox fixing, 1000 labour which i found odd and 500 for the oil! thats fat amount of money...ehhhh, hope its gona be worth it atleast. Just passed by to say hi n all, u guys take care and thx for everything! :D

Comment

all the best hamoodi! do well for your exams... n hopefully ur babe will be back in shape real soon!....looking forward to seeing you at one of our events
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

good luck and keep us updated with with ur case ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X