Your fuel consumption after new radars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedonest View Post
    wow... all your cars seem to be giving you a decent run... minez averaging 18L/100kms for da last couple of years wid mixed driving..more than even an m5 eh.. dint knw dat.. its jus saddd... :(
    18L ?????????

greenpeace would kill you dude :)

i hope you have cats :)

Comment

haha.. i knw..
      good thing we dont have any activists here (right?) ... hehe :P

Comment

myself maybe ??? :)

seriously, you have a problem mate, it cannot consume that much

u should get it checked by a good mechanic

guys in the forum can help u out

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
          Highway driving should give you better consumption... I average 350 km per tank, somewhere around 16L/100km
          I'm getting around 620 km on a full tank if I head up to AUH and back to Dubai. On normal driving (60% highway / 40% city), I get between 380 to 430 depending on how enthusiastic I feel :)

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

I had sent the car for some servicing after the recent accident (1st in 8 yrs and dat too by the valet guyy!!!). We knew the garage owner and he helped us and got the engine cleaned and stuff. it was covered with i think over 2 years of dubai dust. and I have now seen a drastic change in response of the engine. Plus it now gives arnd 15l/100 kms. I was so glad.

Comment

my consumption was 16L/100 before, after the radars started ruling the roads i started driving like a decent guy :D. now my consumption is around 12L/100
              E46 330CI Convertible
              sigpic

Comment

i am getting around 10l/100km now that the cruise control always stays set on between 139km/h and 159km/h Dubai to Abu Dhabi everyday... lower than i used to get travelling from Marina to Jebel Ali (12l/100km)!!! I am also getting between 450-500km on 10 gallons (AED 70)
                Now if i can just get my filter cleaner out of storage, it will be even better cos the route to AD is v dusty.

Think before you act.

Comment

I average about 12, but when I'm being a good boy at 110 I get 7.1l/100km; goes to show how much impatience costs...

There's no guage in the truck, which is probably a blessing; if I knew how much that was drinking I'd probably feel too guilty to ever take it out.

Comment

I think that using the total mileage to judge consumption isn't really precise, since tank size varies, and whether your end point is when the light comes on to fill or when the car is just about to die :p

anyway, mine is 12.5 l/100km mooooost of the time, but if im really quite in driving it's 11.5, in summer can go up to 13.

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

mine 33oi
                      i got in full tank 500 plus k m either in city or high way
                      14.1/100km

its quiet good
                      i am trying to reduce consumption

Comment

Welcome Renjith, kindly introduce yourself in the New Members Sections pls :)

Comment

i am renjith working in dubai. a bachelor
                          from india

and a automobile proffessional

Comment

in the New Members Section ....
                            :)
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                            X