No announcement yet.

A call to every 335i owner ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the "CRAZY" work done by the chaps in Abu Dhabi Motors very recently! I'd take my car there if I must visit a dealer...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      I've seen the "CRAZY" work done by the chaps in Abu Dhabi Motors very recently! I'd take my car there if I must visit a dealer...
      +1

A lot of the after market work on my car was done there. I would take it there for any warrenty work over AGMC. Or just visit The Doctor @ X.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Talking about Abu Dhabi motors, since couple of months ive experienced that whenever you take your car for a service or anything to them, once the car is fixed, washed and you receive it the next day you get a call from the head office which is in Abu Dhabi.. they ask their customers about their opinions, suggestions and comments regarding the service.. this is what I call a great service.. Compared to AGMC im sure they're way much better..

Comment

We can't compare AGMC to Abu Dhabi Motors .. even when you buy a new car from them , AGMC service contract is very poor comparing to AD motors .. I bought my 335 from AD motors and I'm quite happy with their services .. I even had a lot of friends there after I bought the car ... actually a lot of people from Syria , but driving to AD for a service is not a nice idea though ,

Comment

Good to hear great reviews of Abu Dhabi Motors, I plan to make on order with them very soon. But being based in Dubai, would every service have to be done in Abu Dhabi? It would be great marketing if some simple service jobs could be done in other emirates.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick777 View Post
              Good to hear great reviews of Abu Dhabi Motors, I plan to make on order with them very soon. But being based in Dubai, would every service have to be done in Abu Dhabi? It would be great marketing if some simple service jobs could be done in other emirates.
              For instance you buy a car from Abu Dhabi motors, the service job can be done even at AGMC, or anywhere in the middle east..
              A month ago we bought a 740iL and the car was bought from AGMC by the previous owner, but now we are servicing it at Abu Dhabi motors..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                For instance you buy a car from Abu Dhabi motors, the service job can be done even at AGMC, or anywhere in the middle east..
                A month ago we bought a 740iL and the car was bought from AGMC by the previous owner, but now we are servicing it at Abu Dhabi motors..
                exactly ,,, but I advise you to buy a car from Abu Dhabi motors and get the insurance for the first year at least from Alarabya company which located insied BMW as well ..at that time you will get unlimited 5 yearas warranty and inclusive service contract that covers everything except glass and tires ...

AGMC claims that they provide service contract but it's basic service contract that the M power cars ... and AGMC will provide you with only 2 years international warranty that usually BMW provides to their cars ...

good luck .. if you need any help in Abu Dhabi Motors .. let me know .. I can get you a good deals .. even for service ...

Comment

Working...
                X