No announcement yet.

Car mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome Zaiman...as a fellow 335i owner... and from my experience with AGMC u can only modify the body and the mufflers, anything beyond that will void ur warranty..!! and oh yeah btw the weather is gettin cooler..watch ur car performance ..!!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
      welcome Zaiman...as a fellow 335i owner... and from my experience with AGMC u can only modify the body and the mufflers, anything beyond that will void ur warranty..!! and oh yeah btw the weather is gettin cooler..watch ur car performance ..!!
      Sorry, but mufflers also void the warranty..

Comment

guys you should all have balls!

if you changed the mufflers AGMC cannot void your warranty on active steering or on electric seats for example! :read:

mod anything that you know wouldn't cause problems!

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

you SHOULD "mod anything."

weigh up the costs: if AGMC told you to take a hike-which they do very often, can you deal with the consequences? if not, dont mod. simple ey?

Think before you act.

Comment

You can always have an ECU reflash and free up 40-50 ponies without "them" having a clue ;)

Comment

unless they are reading....
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                You can always have an ECU reflash and free up 40-50 ponies without "them" having a clue ;)
                Sorry, but what?? :lol:

Comment

surely they would be able to see that you have reflashed....

Think before you act.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    Sorry, but mufflers also void the warranty..
                    man blv me i asked..!!

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

thats why bmw performance mufflers make good sense....anybody know how much for one?

Think before you act.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
                        man blv me i asked..!!
                        I have asked too for a friend's new X5, he wanted to install some exhaust system and Abu Dhabi motors said the warranty will get void, I think Ayham also had asked about it at AGMC and they said the same thing..
                        Looks like we have mixed answers from the dealers :dunno:

Comment

I have asked too for a friend's new X5, he wanted to install some exhaust system and Abu Dhabi motors said the warranty will get void, I think Ayham also had asked about it at AGMC and they said the same thing..
                          Service advisors..!!!

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Talking about dealers, I have a friend who owns a 2005 X5 in Abu Dhabi, he asked me to fix an appointment for him at Abu Dhabi Motors in Abu Dhabi inorder to get a 45 point check for his car.
                            I asked them how much would they charge and they said Dhs 2500, whereas the same 45 point check I called Abu Dhabi Motors in Al Ain, they charge only Dhs 1800..
                            Whats with the dealers these days :dunno:

Comment

Yes I have asked BOTH AGMC & ADM, both said it'd void the warranty (mufflers).

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                                Yes I have asked BOTH AGMC & ADM, both said it'd void the warranty (mufflers).
                                but nobody's getting my point, it can't void THE warranty!

it can void warranty on certain parts! :read:

BMW history:
                                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                                X