X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still can't see anything the Muhannad posts :(
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I will install soon! and I will update pictures as well!

Ahmad, what is happening! why cant u see my threads? :(
      sigpic
      Audi R8 - White / Blk
      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

no idea!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I was about to install the dynavin e46 unit, but i couldnt! my car has Harmon Kardon, which according to the installation place needs an "interface" connection to connect the dynavin head unit.

Please direct me about which interface i need to order and from where. The installation place said that its not easy to find an interface for the car.
          Otherwise, i will have to buy a new 4 channel amp, run wires through, and the steering control butons wont work! :(
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

try to search on ebay, search for liquidice they have a lot of "interface" converter, or similar to this (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...n#post11396015) and good luck with the search

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Bro, it might also be a good idea to get an anti glare screen protector as this monitor is know to have visibility issues in the sun.
              EURO 04 M3
              Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

That's unit is in my plan, but I'm waiting for dynavin to fix all the bug's they have, since it still new, and until some month, maybe they will incloud some more features.

Comment

Dear all,

i have sale more than 10 unit for e46 dvd touch screen and i have good experince with them

if anybody need it i can supply it with 2400 dirham including thr shipping by DHL Word wide.

if some one had the orginal screen should pay 100Dirrhim extra becouse i need to give him long cable should fix from the trunk in the radio tuner to front. but if not have orginal screen it will be direct plug and play from front. and i have also the GCC Map. it can support any Windows CE 6.0 maps with software. For example ( Navigon, Root 66,TOMTOM,)ETC. also u will not lose the stearing contol.
                  and it look great with E46 please find some picture.

anybody interested please call me 0097339044727 or email me vq-power@hotmail.com

Comment

its look good!! and vid available on how its working?software running speed? is the screen glossy during daylight? more info plz

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Salam

Its great chouse for the people not have screen or nav its sample win ce operating system with samsung processor it had many input iphone,usb ,2mini sd port, aux
                      And u can change the color of the buttom ligh to many color
                      Regarding the screen its very clear in day light
                      It can support dvt tv for extra 250dirham plag and play and soon i will add some real photo for whats includ the packege

We also can supply e90 dvd its same future and software

Comment

Sorry to say this and sorry for sounding snobby, which I'm not, but I couldn't get anything from your post.

Sounds and looks interesting. But since you're not an authinticated vendor, we do not want to deal with potential members/customers complaints stemming from your product and service. This is a Club, members tend to trust those who have been here for a while with tangible contributions and good reputation. We think you're coming in too hot, it won't work. We won't delete your post, but let it be known that we strongly advise our members to deal with caution.

Comment

Dear ayham,

i know that i am new member and still most of the members dont know me but i can do the deal through Mr. E36 Ebrahim HE IS well-known member and i think he is willing to do this faver to this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                          Sorry to say this and sorry for sounding snobby, which I'm not, but I couldn't get anything from your post.

Sounds and looks interesting. But since you're not an authinticated vendor, we do not want to deal with potential members/customers complaints stemming from your product and service. This is a Club, members tend to trust those who have been here for a while with tangible contributions and good reputation. We think you're coming in too hot, it won't work. We won't delete your post, but let it be known that we strongly advise our members to deal with caution.

Comment

Then it should be posted by his business, this way there's a viable reference for this product.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfbimmer View Post
                              Dear ayham,

i know that i am new member and still most of the members dont know me but i can do the deal through Mr. E36 Ebrahim HE IS well-known member and i think he is willing to do this faver to this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Ayman , am surprised you mentioned my name hehe , but anyway no problem

I can help and support you on this if I see the unit and test it personally , I will be more than happy to confirm to members the quality of the unit and usage ,

Yalla let's arrange a meeting and show me what you have ;)

Cheers

Comment

So basically he is using your business name as a distributor, but you have no clue?!!

Says a lot about the seller....I think it spells trouble and I would invest my money elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X