No announcement yet.

BMW 330i E46 with 7inch screen WoW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry dude ,, but here is one for you :: sell your BMW and buy some 94 Honda CIVIC , then we can give you our feedback when u do such a mod .. :lol: , and welcome to the club ,,

GUYS : can anyone ask him where does he lives so we can go and :scifigun: ,

Comment

my 2 fils for you mate.
      I dont like it personally, but hey i would do the same if i wanted one myself!
      one man for himself!
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Guys calm down.....there are ppl who are fancy of DIY and believe me this mod it’s not easy to go with (its need time, patient, talent) ...i was really search for more than 6 months to know how to do that but the only thing make me regret is the modification to the condenser box behind the device! Everyone had his own opinion: D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

+1 don't be harsh guys.. different people different tastes!

and the DIY work can be really hard sometimes!

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
            Guys calm down.....there are ppl who are fancy of DIY and believe me this mod it’s not easy to go with (its need time, patient, talent) ...i was really search for more than 6 months to know how to do that but the only thing make me regret is the modification to the condenser box behind the device! Everyone had his own opinion: D
            Guy's this mod is a very complex modification!
            I am going to do this mod next week on a customers cars!
            I have full instructions and the complete kit and believe me its not that easy.

Comment

GRGR, BLMBLM, KEKHKEKH,,,,LOOOOOOOL

With all my respect to every one, am sure that no one of you gentle men can do what I did in my car, as I went to the biggest car audio shops and all of them confirmed that this unit can not be installed in the BMW and they are installing only the single din unit witch is looks very ugly even with the Bimmer frame, am enjoying it because I did the all project by my self without any assistant,

However thank you for the kind comments,

Wessam,, :tiphat::tiphat:
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shak "X" View Post
                Guy's this mod is a very complex modification!
                I am going to do this mod next week on a customers cars!
                I have full instructions and the complete kit and believe me its not that easy.
                shak im now intrest to come and check the procedure if its ok with u ...coz i had also all the instruction and all neccessary kits......

Originally posted by wessamkamel View Post
                With all my respect to every one, am sure that no one of you gentle men can do what I did in my car, as I went to the biggest car audio shops and all of them confirmed that this unit can not be installed in the BMW and they are installing only the single din unit witch is looks very ugly even with the Bimmer frame, am enjoying it because I did the all project by my self without any assistant,

However thank you for the kind comments,

Wessam,, :tiphat::tiphat:
                i know wht u r talking about wessam....if u r in abu dhabi, give me call plz i wana check it in real i had everythings with me (0503129359)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

One of my friend has installed a double din in his E39 528i, he got it done at a shop, the final product looks nice..

Im sure its not an easy job, appreciate the hard work involved to get the final product

Comment

off topic... but why is Wessam's post with a different subject?!
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

same here appreciate the work done...

but tbh i'm not a big fan of big screens and interior gadget. the only 2 things that i have on standby to be installed are the stealth satallite tracking system and something else that i cant disclose.

Comment

am like yes and no on this one..although i dont have a screen or navy on my car (planning to do it Soooon:) )I love the OEM how it looks more as part of the car but I dont like the fact it doesnt have all new gadgets..after all am not a gadget person am just a driving crazy fan so i dont think my passengers would have stamina or time to look at any gadgets inside:)
                        anyway good job not bad for a DIY
                        sigpic
                        :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Personally I would keep oem as well but nicely done dude good job
                          sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by Bruno
                            same here appreciate the work done...

but tbh i'm not a big fan of big screens and interior gadget. the only 2 things that i have on standby to be installed are the stealth satallite tracking system and something else that i cant disclose.
                            In this case u need to trade ur e30s for a DBS and a flippin plate number!! :D
                            Wtf is a trackin satellite for!u better don't screw up wit our navigation systems when I'm flyin ya wa7shhhh!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X