BMW 330i E46 with 7inch screen WoW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 330i E46 with 7inch screen WoW

Finally my dream will be a real very soon, I was exiting to upgrade my radio HU with a 7inchs screen, I made a huge study before starting the modifications and now im working in the final touches of the project, please see the photos and send me your feedback,

Regards,

Wessam
    Attached Files

Wessam.. could you kindly introduce yourself in the New Members Section :)

Comment

creative indeed... introduce yourself baba

Comment

Nice, but why does the frame look like it came off a fishing boat ?
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

well i prefere the OEM screen.... much better looking and goes with the interior of the car. But still well done getting that to work on yours :)
          sigpic
          iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
          Falcons Garage
          Carbotech

Comment

OEM FTW !! :)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Ugly
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
              KW Coilovers V3
              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

the frame doesn't look good, it has to be the same color as the wood trim in your car..

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

In Dash 7inch Screen

Thank you all for your kind comments, the frame finishing is on process other with the dash wooden colour or black colour, Also a prefer the new screen than the OEM one because of the size, resolution, options (DVD/MP3/USP/SD/Nav/Blutoth kit) witch is no in the OEM one,

Thanks & Best Regards,
                  Wessam. :thanks::thanks:

Comment

Look OK. any new pictures, with new colours done. ? ? ?
                    --------------------------------
                    Money cant buy happiness but, then somehow,
                    sigpic
                    its more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle!

PS: I am only lazy on the days that end with "y".

Comment

nice,, please what's the screen type? I am thinking to do something like this.

Comment

Looks like a JVC touchscreen..

Comment

Originally posted by wessamkamel View Post
                          Thank you all for your kind comments, the frame finishing is on process other with the dash wooden colour or black colour, Also a prefer the new screen than the OEM one because of the size, resolution, options (DVD/MP3/USP/SD/Nav/Blutoth kit) witch is no in the OEM one,

Thanks & Best Regards,
                          Wessam. :thanks::thanks:
                          did u made any modification on the condenser box back to the device? coz i was searching for almost one year and if u install after market Double Din device u must make some modification on that, and in the same time i bought the frame from Richa (www.mybimmer.net) for both Double Din & Single Frame and the finishe is amazing.
                          im intrest in the whole process if its DIY, and plz post some pic for whtever u done :)
                          did ur car was fitted with Nav. ? did u relocate the AC?
                          i had all the Acc. but was little busy recently on work and im working with one of our memmber here Ahmad Sallam on it. :)
                          good work and waiting the final touch and overall the work

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Dear Friends, sorry for the late reply, yes I have modified the AC unit behind the dash to accommodate the JVC unit as you so in the Bimmer, also I moved the AC control panel to the lower area, and I have modified the BMW sound possessor located in the trunk by adding a Clarion EQ, I have changed the original rear speakers by new Pioneer 450w and dual coil Kenwood subwoofer 1500w and I have used JVC 4ch amp,

Please find the new photos,

Regards,
                            Attached Files

Comment

hi wessam
                              its look good.....and if u r intrest for black one, i bought one from Richa as the below pic but i didnt used it ...its new..if u r intrest pm me :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                              X