Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratz! Shall look very good!
    sigpic
    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

thanx guys...soon i ll have it

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

im still waiting ... :spank:
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

loool......to be honest im so lazy these days and soooo buys with the new baby, i didn't take attention to the beast recently but promise the things im waiting its worth :D
          the lip i received it and return it back due to quality issue and the new one ll reach soon enshallah....

dont get married :lol:

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

to refresh this thread :D i just would like to post other type of modes which is coding details...i know some of the members here are familiar with what i ll mention but i would like to share it......:)

i bought USB interface (K+DCAN) cable with software to satisfied my thirst of how to re-code my ride since stealer ll ask arm & leg to do any option active....i was going through some errors and with help from guys i fix it and know how to use it, the activated options made so far are the following:

1) Auto Folding mirror when lock/unlock the car which make me so happy ;)

[YOUTUBE]hTHrIuYuULQ[/YOUTUBE]

2) Digital speed on the instrument (V=0 Km/hr)

3) SMS on the iDrive screen.
            4) Full MP3 enable.
            5) more option to be activated & sooooon CIC retrofit, need much time.

Comment

Good job Abu Shreek ,, Unfortunately the SMS won't work .. you can activate it but will not show any information ..well done man

Comment

yeah i noticed that today morning when i got a msg....:(
                any way it ll not add any BHP to the car :D...

Comment

Mshalah, stunning car.
                  - E82, 1M - Current
                  Akrapovic Exhaust BMW Performance Seats BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                  - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                  BBS Rims Eibach Lowering Springs Some Engine Modifications
                  - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                  E36, 318 Touring Sold
                  E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

thanx bro. :D

Comment

Working...
                    X