X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    bayern should obviously qualify... lyon are sissy frenshies :P
    yes you are right just like Barca were sisy latins last night. :rofl:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

i'm with roma... not inter or barca :ghey:

Comment

when is the match?

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

yesterday :rofl2:

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I Advice All the Barca Fans Not To say a Word.. Inter Milan Took The match seriously and they qualified to the finals even though they were playing with 10 Players..
            Hard luck to Barca and Barca Fans..

May 22nd 2010:

Inter Milan VS Bayern

Goodluck
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Please see post # 92. :thanks:
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Barca had full dominance over the match with 85% possession, the ball was only around Barca's legs in both halves but Inter's extreme defending technique didnt let Barca shake the nets except for once.. Looks like Inter was happy Barca is attacking cuz this is what they wanted, they had come prepared from Italy to defend their Go to the final, no doubt..

Highly appreciate the game and Inter's defensive skills, this was one of the best match seen in a long time.. This is football, one wins and the other loses, and Barca went out with pride and their heads held high, anyways, wishing Inter a very Good Luck for their final match..

Barca Fan

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Barca had full dominance over the match with 85% possession, the ball was only around Barca's legs in both halves but Inter's extreme defending technique didnt let Barca shake the nets except for once.. Looks like Inter was happy Barca is attacking cuz this is what they wanted, they had come prepared from Italy to defend their Go to the final, no doubt..

Highly appreciate the game and Inter's defensive skills, this was one of the best match seen in a long time.. This is football, one wins and the other loses, and Barca went out with pride and their heads held high, anyways, wishing Inter a very Good Luck for their final match..

Barca Fan
                  congrats to inter they took a huge risk by staying at the back 90min and this time it worked....... they could've lost badly had they done 1 mistake in the first half but they were mentally prepared and tactically superior... cambiasso, zanetti, lucio were very very strong!

barca's strong point and weak point is one man: GUARDIOLA... he's a great motivator & gives his players the freedom to do whatever they want as long as they pass the ball, but he lacks the experience to plan for each game and each team...... it's like barca go to every game with the same attitude & preparation, they don't address the other teams weak points etc..

barca could've got another goal & qualified but it wouldn't have made sense, they already won last year's semi against chelsea in a 90+ min goal and it doesn't always happen :)

gonna be a boring final hehe :rofl2:

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i hate inter.... they have played their dirty game of defending as usual

Comment

here comes who made you quiet and off your :blah::blah::blah:

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                        here comes who made you quiet and off your :blah::blah::blah:

I wish you knew some difference between Inter and Enter.. I dont blame you, I blame your blackberry for this..

Comment

, and Barca went out with pride and their heads held high, anyways,

Barca Fan
                          Pride? What pride? Your goal keeper goes towards Morinho at the end of the game trying to push him out of the field, then Barca very disrespectfully turns on the water sprinklers as soon as the game is over to get the Inter players off the pitch. That is a sore loser if I ever saw one.
                          I'm sorry Ali but what happened after the game was disgraceful.

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                            congrats to inter they took a huge risk by staying at the back 90min and this time it worked....... they could've lost badly had they done 1 mistake in the first half but they were mentally prepared and tactically superior... cambiasso, zanetti, lucio were very very strong!

barca's strong point and weak point is one man: GUARDIOLA... he's a great motivator & gives his players the freedom to do whatever they want as long as they pass the ball, but he lacks the experience to plan for each game and each team...... it's like barca go to every game with the same attitude & preparation, they don't address the other teams weak points etc..

barca could've got another goal & qualified but it wouldn't have made sense, they already won last year's semi against chelsea in a 90+ min goal and it doesn't always happen :)

gonna be a boring final hehe :rofl2:
                            True That.. And i have always prefer Frank Recard .. This guy is a genious! And i dono Why Barca Gave Up on him tho he was getting the Team Almost Everything..

Boring Final Indeed.. goodluck anyways
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I wish you knew some difference between Inter and Enter.. I dont blame you, I blame your blackberry for this..
                              looooooooooooooooool!
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Main Updated*
                                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X