No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-1 for Inter... Barca didn do wat we expected from them honestly .. But anyway see u In Camp nu ;)
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Please see post # 83. :thanks:
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Honeslty Inter Played Way better Than Barca Today.. Specially in defense! But i believe there will be a whole diffrent scenario in Camp nu.. Lets wait and see ;)
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

barca were really disappointing, the players were'nt performing well, guardiola didn't do anything about it, and the ref made a couple stupid calls especially with regards to the 3rd goal......

and of course murinho & inter were well prepared and deserved the win :)

let's see what happens in camp nou, if barca deserve to get to the final they should score 2-3 goals without conceding any.......

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i thought they were playing in camp nou?!!! but then again, we'll wait for the 2nd leg ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              i thought they were playing in camp nou?!!! but then again, we'll wait for the 2nd leg ;)
              Shows how blind you are ! Couldnt you see Barca's jerseys :cursing:

Comment

cut the crap, inter didnt give them the chance to breath

:fags: they didnt perform well, the didnt put effort :fags:

*EDITED

someone translate please
                Last edited by SSense; 21-04-2010, 10:05 AM. Reason: Arabic

Comment

Kanso, no Arabic please, our preferred language on this forums is English and only English :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    Shows how blind you are ! Couldnt you see Barca's jerseys :cursing:

I’m an AS Roma fan don’t know what bikinies Barcelona players wear when they play away.

On another note, I want inter Milan to pass through so that they become weaker in the scudetto race and the Italian cup, which will give a chance to the romans to clinch both. But I hate them so much that I wouldn’t mind Barcelona kicking them out.

So they have phosphoric bikinis as their away jersey?

Comment

Dude ! You go watch some cooking show or dress up barbies, football is not for you who doesnt know team's jerseys or bikinis as you say..

Comment

i'm pulling your leg... i just didn't know where they were playing yesterday. simple and straight forward.

Comment

Are you ready for some football?

Tonight watch thye distruction of Lyon by
                          Bayern Munchen

And learn how the game is ment to be played.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                            Are you ready for some football?

Tonight watch thye distruction of Lyon by
                            Bayern Munchen

And learn how the game is ment to be played.
                            Dont get toooo excited, nobody knows how is it going to be ;)

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                              Dont get toooo excited, nobody knows how is it going to be ;)
                              I know :neener:

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

bayern should obviously qualify... lyon are sissy frenshies :P

Comment

Working...
                                X