No announcement yet.

World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My condolences to brasil fans for being knocked out by the Netherlands. brasil played very well in the first half and should have ended the half 3-0, but then the Dutch came back in the second half and made brasil look very bad. The second half half should have ended 4-1 if it wasn't for missed sure opportunitys by Holland.

some one said to me that brasil did not lose the world cup, the world cup lost brasil. In a way that is true as it lost Italy, France and England.
    I really would have loved to see a GERMANY vs brasil final, but I guess we have to wait till 2014.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
      there's nothing wrong with losing, but it pisses you off when people think that brazil is the only football team in the world and is unbeatable..

they're just as good as any other team these days :read:
      well FUKIN said man...thats wut i always say !!!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

^ don't we always agree??

except for the SLS :rofl2:

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

There's no doubt that both the teams played very well during yesterday's game, Brazil could have easily thrashed Netherlands by the way they played in the first half, unfortunately Netherlands took over the game in the second half and Brazil were struggling to find their feet.. The only person I blame for our loss is Felipe Melo, he screwed Brazil's concentration in the second half..

BTW the speculation that has been created through so many msgs after Brazil's loss simply shows how big of a team Brazil is !

Anyways, Hard Luck to all Brazilian fans, football is a great source of joy but I admit we're all very sad after the loss.. We leave with our heads held high, cuz its not end of the world.. Football is about winning and losing, thats the best part and we cant always be winning..
          Last edited by SSense; 03-07-2010, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

blah blah blah
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
              ^ don't we always agree??

except for the SLS :rofl2:
              +1 I noticed !!!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Germany !!! :yuhoo:
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

i don't have high hopes fromargentina tbh... since all good teams left now i think germany will qualify along with the crappy teams.

long live z germans!

Comment

holland, spain, argentina & germany are not crappy teams :slap:

italy & france were for sure :read:

BMW history:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Haissam you idiot when argentina is kicked out you will know that the ****** team advanced.

I'm not talking about france italy england etc... They are already crap. But brazil for example deserves to be up there.

Comment

the word "deserve" is subjective..

i'm not confident ARGENTINA will win it, they take a big risk each game by relying on their individual skills & attackers.. nshallah they will win, but if they don't all remaining teams deserve to win in my opinion.. whether HOLLAND or GERMANY or SPAIN, and to a lesser extent URUGUAY & PARAGUAY!

this is FOOTBALL & that's why we all watch it.. if each world cup you can know who will win then what's the purpose of playing for it!!??

BMW history:

Comment

I'm equally happy if Germany or Argentina qualify, both are "hungry" for a world title...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

**** teams advance and good teams are left out. End thread!

Comment

Woohoo forza germany

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                                I'm equally happy if Germany or Argentina qualify, both are "hungry" for a world title...
                                +100... Germany, Argentina, Holland and Spain (especially these two teams who have never won a world cup)... I think there will be a new record broken in this world cup, a european team will win for the first time outside of the european continent
                                ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Working...
                                X