World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
    Somebody should update the first page with the results... as the group stages are almost over
    Done.
    Main Post Updated
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Uruguay beat South Korea 2-1 to reach quarter-finals
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

yalla MESSI yallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

yalllllaaaaaa laaa barrraaaaa!
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

well at least argentina didn't cheat to make it to the second round :P
            brazil qualified by playing hand ball rather than foot ball and they topped the group with a nice friendly draw with their cousins portugal, hopefully you will catch your french cheater-friends :P
            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

U dont Have the rights to talk You're Already out :)
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

i am now supporting Argentina :P is there something wrong with that :rofl:
                check out this video with the world's funniest coach ever :rofl:

[YOUTUBE]b-wxvW2eL6Q[/YOUTUBE]
                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

ohoooo Everyone Keeps Talking bla bla bla bla hand it was a hand no it was a hand As if he's the only Player in the World who did that!! 5alas take the goal out we dont need it !!
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                    yalllllaaaaaa laaa barrraaaaa!
                    habibi, win or lose, MESSI is the greatest player in modern football........ FACT!

BMW history:

Comment

i personally Love Messi .. Bas Sry When it comes to World Cup Its Diffrent :D
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Messi is a great player, a player with individual skills which not most of the players have.. Messi is good only when it comes to playing with Barcelona..
                        On an international level Messi is nothing and Maradona is trying his best to prove to the world that Messi is a good player on an international level football too, Maradona is trying too hard that he made Messi (in presence of an experienced player like Veron) the captain in their last match, so he realises the value and shows some skills, but the boy has yet to show any great play and has not entertained the crowd of millions around the world who're waiting for a single GOAL from him :thumbsdown:

I still like Messi, for the way he holds the ball, but on an international level he's nothing, look at new players who have proved themselves this time like L.Fabiano, Podolski, Giovani...

Comment

ali i don't know what you mean by saying "MESSI is nothing" that's very weird.. you don't seem to see the importance of having MESSI surrounded by 3-4 players whenever he touches the ball which will free other argentine players and give them chances..

what MESSI is doing is great and everybody is talking that he's the best performer so far in the world cup, even without scoring.. you don't need to score when you're a play maker, it just happens that in barca he scores a lot :)

he will eventually score but that's the least of my concerns :)

BMW history:

Comment

Today Games should be interesting to watch and also it should be a hard games..
                            waiting to see the 2 games specially ENGLAND & GERMANY this is a war battle:D
                            sigpic

Comment

this thread has become such a MESS-i!!!

:D
                              Current
                              E92 M3 - Mineral White
                              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                              E36 318is
                              E39 540i ///M sport
                              VW CC
                              E46 M3 - Frozen White