Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first vid at 0:43 drooooool !!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.593 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/603)

2010 world cup is argentinian!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Main Post Updated With the Quarter Finals Schedule ...
        For ppl In UAE Dont Forget To add +4 to the timings shown on the table :)
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
          Main Post Updated With the Quarter Finals Schedule ...
          For ppl In UAE Dont Forget To add +4 to the timings shown on the table :)
          Save yourself all this trouble of updating after each round, all you have to do is just put GERMANY in the final winner's box
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Hahaha too much self confidence ehh ..
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
              Hahaha too much self confidence ehh ..
              No, no self confidence at all, I can't play well. But I do have confidence in the best team in the tournament and the one that is going to win it all, GERMANY.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
              KW Coilovers V3
              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                ^ holland will kick brazil out :P in case chile don't :P:P
                Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                hahaha Hash...wishful thinking bro...

you really caught me with that early morning joke of yours...

I think you havent had your coffee yet... :P yalla go get your coffee cup
                :D told ya!
                i even predicted the result on my excel sheet!

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                I like the Dutch...but they are no match for the mighty Brasilia!
                anyone in the quarters can win this cup!

don't rule out the underdogs!!
                :D:D

Holland could've scored 5 or 6.. the brazilians are no match to Robben & Co!

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Have never watched a Brazilian national team with this lack of legends and talents! I think the result is fair and logical....

Comment

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Look at the bright side, u have 4 years to practice
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

yeah the cup will go to brazil in 2014.. i mean just as a host country :D not that they'd win it :D

BMW history:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

looooooooooool
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

but paraguay will kick them out!

i have a feeling uruguay and paraguay will make it to the semi's!
                          damn i'm good! uruguay to the semi final.....

feel so sorry for Ghana they missed a penalty in the added minutes of the 2nd extra time :cry:

BMW history:

Comment

Yup... 3 misses and they are out...

Hmmm strange where are all the Brazilian supporters, what's the excuse now for losing :rofl:
                            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

there's nothing wrong with losing, but it pisses you off when people think that brazil is the only football team in the world and is unbeatable..

they're just as good as any other team these days :read:

BMW history:

Comment

so sad for ghana :(
                                one kick away from glory and they get it wrong
                                as for brazil, sorry u didn't offer any thing to win, a deserved win for holland
                                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
                                X