No announcement yet.

World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Originally posted by Wazif
    Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    today i woke up on a very good side of the bed, i knew instantly that i had to be a german fan.

[ATTACH]3587[/ATTACH]
    im with germany so that they get defeated.... i will their best curse!
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Today is a glorious day. I have successfully cursed germany! Nough said
    lolol.... wtf Bruno....you flip sides more quicker than a coin! :D
    I was cursing them.

Now I'm with spain so that they get their asses kicked from holland.

Forza spain! Villa will score a hatrick

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
      Who are the 3 people who voted that Spain would win the WC?
      Afnan, M2002, w7dawe335i

but hey it's still not finished yet :)

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I really hope Holland would win this WC. They have played finals and lost them in seconds! Defo the most deserving team in history...

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
          Afnan, M2002, w7dawe335i

but hey it's still not finished yet :)
          Indeed!
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
            Where is Alquazi :hmm:

:rofl: :rofl:
            Guys Guys ! I found alquazi !!!

Look.. He is hiddenly signed in as Guest to see the world cup thread disaster :rofl2:

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :busted:
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

hahahahaaaaaa SSense your comments are cracking me up!

oh & to be fair to alquazi here's the answer from his profile:

Last Activity: Yesterday 08:25 AM

BMW history:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Originally posted by SSense
                  Lets have a 2 minutes of silence first please..................... oK thats enough, no need for more..

My heartly condolences to the German fans for the death of their so called Best team and the team that was supposed to win this world cup !

Feel very sad for you German fans, very sad..

This must be your reaction right now:

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                  OK, :)

So who thinks their team can win 2018 cup?
                  Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                  Look at the bright side, u have 4 years to practice
                  :trophy: 2018 belongs to Germany ! Look at the bright side, Brazil got 4 years but you guys got 8 whole years to practice, so yes Germany :clap:

I really would have loved to see a GERMANY vs brasil final, but I guess we have to wait till 2014.
                  Your dream will come true, I believe in 2018 :read:

No, no self confidence at all, I can't play well. But I do have confidence in the best team in the tournament and the one that is going to win it all, GERMANY.
                  Told you its German over confidence..

This will be a great world cup for GERMANY. After destroying the English, we will go through Argentina, Spain, and brasil to win the cup. You cant ask for anything better.
                  Believe me I cant ask for anything better than what we've seen tonight :rofl2:

You guys rubbed it in very well on Brazilians, we didnt say a word, but here's one for you Germans:

P.S: Duty free is empty by now so dont forget to buy some toys on your way to home :rofl2:
                  Why quoting me? i said that when brazil lost to holland not germany :read:
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

[youtube]dIvXyu1N5Yw[/youtube]

BMW history:

Comment

OMG what a disgusting coach Eeeeeww !!

Comment

Hello everyone :), I'm so glad to see all the hatters so happy, it shows how jealous they are from the great GERMANY team. I'm sorry I wasn't on the board earlier, but I was traveling. Hats off to Spain, they totally dominated the game from the start. They final showed why they were the number one choice for winning the world cup. Up to the semi finals they did not play well at all and didn't deserve to reach the semi final, but it was our bad luck that they showed up versus GERMANY. It takes a great opponent for you to play your best,and they prepared well for that game. I'm not going to use excuses like unexperience or fatigue like some were saying to justify GERMANY'S lose. GERMANY simply got outplayed big time by Spain. They controlled the game from the start. I not even going to say GERMANY did not play well because it was the way that Spain played that made GERMANY play the way they did. After watching the first 5 minutes, I wanted the first half to end 0-0 and that that our coach would adjust his strategy to improve the team, but Spain's coach was the better tactician. I still believe that GERMANY had a team that could have won the cup, but that's why they play the games. As far as all the haters are concerned, just remember that your teams did not even make the semi-finals, they were home watching GERMANY play. I can't wait for 2014 when the GERMANY players have gained 4 more years of experience. And winning the cup in brasil will be very sweet.
                        As far as Holland vs Spain, I really didn't want either one to win the cup, I would have rather had Uruguay win it. I just don't want a new team to win it and become a one star wonder like France and England.

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        It takes time to recover from shocks, give him time boys :)
                        I guess you would know about that. How long did it take you?

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        Guys Guys ! I found alquazi !!!

Look.. He is hiddenly signed in as Guest to see the world cup thread disaster :rofl2:

True fans don't hide or change sides because their teams lost, unlike most so called fans
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                        KW Coilovers V3
                        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

^ respect :bow:

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                            [youtube]dIvXyu1N5Yw[/youtube]
                            :puke: this is some nasty shiiiit!

Comment

Alquazi, dont try to be a philosopher :blah:

You lost so admit it you're a loser and stop dreaming about 2014, next cup is for a south american team, you guys can practice for 2018..

By all what you previously said about Germany, for once I thought thats it Germany took 2010 Cup lol look what happened :rofl2:

Comment

Hello everyone :), I'm so glad to see all the hatters so happy, it shows how jealous they are from the great GERMANY team. I'm sorry I wasn't on the board earlier, but I was traveling. Hats off to Spain, they totally dominated the game from the start. They final showed why they were the number one choice for winning the world cup. Up to the semi finals they did not play well at all and didn't deserve to reach the semi final, but it was our bad luck that they showed up versus GERMANY. It takes a great opponent for you to play your best,and they prepared well for that game. I'm not going to use excuses like unexperience or fatigue like some were saying to justify GERMANY'S lose. GERMANY simply got outplayed big time by Spain. They controlled the game from the start. I not even going to say GERMANY did not play well because it was the way that Spain played that made GERMANY play the way they did. After watching the first 5 minutes, I wanted the first half to end 0-0 and that that our coach would adjust his strategy to improve the team, but Spain's coach was the better tactician. I still believe that GERMANY had a team that could have won the cup, but that's why they play the games. As far as all the haters are concerned, just remember that your teams did not even make the semi-finals, they were home watching GERMANY play. I can't wait for 2014 when the GERMANY players have gained 4 more years of experience. And winning the cup in brasil will be very sweet.
                                As far as Holland vs Spain, I really didn't want either one to win the cup, I would have rather had Uruguay win it. I just don't want a new team to win it and become a one star wonder like France and England.

I guess you would know about that. How long did it take you?

True fans don't hide or change sides because their teams lost, unlike most so called fans

:bow::bow:
                                sigpic
                                07' HFP Accord | Current
                                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                                X