No announcement yet.

World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel for Holland, they've had great teams in the past but never won the final game. I don't think they have a great team this year, it is good but not great. They do deserve a cup soon, maybe 2018.
    Spain on the other hand will watch the final on tv.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Haissam has been shockingly right through this season!!

way to go big Hash!!!

If his predictions are true, then Holland is gonna get the cup....its gonna be a tough match tho...

yday they were top notch....

forlan seemed to be playing alone :P

Hash, send me your excel sheet :D
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

im with germany so that they get defeated.... i will their best curse!

Comment

Tension...
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
            Haissam has been shockingly right through this season!!

way to go big Hash!!!

If his predictions are true, then Holland is gonna get the cup....its gonna be a tough match tho...

yday they were top notch....

forlan seemed to be playing alone :P

Hash, send me your excel sheet :D
            haha i got a few scores exactly right and a many just off by 1 goal or so :P

my prediction for SPAIN vs GERMANY is 2 - 1 but hey i think i might get it totally wrong coz GERMANY might score 4 again :dunno:

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Exactly Germany has already tied Brazil 70's record of scoring in 3 different games... 4 goals... I think Germany is a better team overall... Spain has its moments but I don't think they will play top football for the whole 90mins
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

hard luck Germany ...
                i dont believe this is the same Germany team who played with Argentina and win 4 - 0
                they did really played weak tonight not like every time ..
                sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Today is a glorious day. I have successfully cursed germany! Nough said

Comment

Originally posted by WS86 View Post
                    hard luck Germany ...
                    i dont believe this is the same Germany team who played with Argentina and win 4 - 0
                    they did really played weak tonight not like every time ..
                    SPAIN played well, Germany watched the Semi-Final just like everyone else.

FC Barcelona beats the United Nations and advances to the World Cup Final..

BMW history:

Comment

Congrats to Spain for reaching the final for the first time... At least 2 histories will be made, either Holland or Spain will win the cup for the first time, and a European country wins outside of Europe.

Regarding the game... Germany should've attacked more from the first half... but Spain played the dirtiest game I have ever seen, playing like kids, hogging the ball, playing really slow and just waiting to the last minutes to score, and then waste time... typical crappy Italian style of play... Holland will win the cup... Spain won't stand a chance
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

i wouldn't say they played like kids, but they were very cautious..

they won the game by keeping the ball away from Germany

BMW history:

Comment

Lets have a 2 minutes of silence first please..................... oK thats enough, no need for more..

My heartly condolences to the German fans for the death of their so called Best team and the team that was supposed to win this world cup !

Feel very sad for you German fans, very sad..

This must be your reaction right now:

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                          OK, :)

So who thinks their team can win 2018 cup?
                          Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                          Look at the bright side, u have 4 years to practice
                          :trophy: 2018 belongs to Germany ! Look at the bright side, Brazil got 4 years but you guys got 8 whole years to practice, so yes Germany :clap:

I really would have loved to see a GERMANY vs brasil final, but I guess we have to wait till 2014.
                          Your dream will come true, I believe in 2018 :read:

No, no self confidence at all, I can't play well. But I do have confidence in the best team in the tournament and the one that is going to win it all, GERMANY.
                          Told you its German over confidence..

This will be a great world cup for GERMANY. After destroying the English, we will go through Argentina, Spain, and brasil to win the cup. You cant ask for anything better.
                          Believe me I cant ask for anything better than what we've seen tonight :rofl2:

You guys rubbed it in very well on Brazilians, we didnt say a word, but here's one for you Germans:

P.S: Duty free is empty by now so dont forget to buy some toys on your way to home :rofl2:
                          Last edited by SSense; 08-07-2010, 01:21 AM.

Comment

:rofl2:

SSense been practicing for a while eyy??

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                            P.S: Duty free is empty by now so dont forget to buy some toys on your way to home :rofl2:
                            no man, they'll still play for the second-best loser's medal :)

BMW history:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Lol ssense you cracked me up.

I will support germany vs urugay so that they lose again

Comment

German flag being brought down the plane for security reasons, to avoid eggs being thrown at their players :rofl2:

Joachim Low taking a last pic with the Cup he wanted to hold :cry: Mind you, he wasnt allowed to even touch the cup :laughhard:

Condolences once again for the poor fans :(

I just realised now this guy was playing in tonight's game :dunno:

Germany repeats History once again Well done !

Last edited by SSense; 08-07-2010, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X