World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahem..

Franz, first of all my respect to you and your country and remember football is a friendly game, by what you wrote you're making it look like there's a war going between Europe and South America..

Ive been a loyal Brazilian fan since I first started watching football, they won the cup, then they lost the cup, but I never went up telling people that the country they support is $hit.. Im not a Brazilian nor do I speak portuguese, Im still a fan and I stand by my team even if they're losers or whatever you may call it.. Remember its only one team that takes the cup, you cant claim only Germany is THE BEST, you're talking as if there's no other team playing around in the world cup..

You're proud to be a German so be it and you have all the right, Im not a Brazilian but Im proud to be their loyal fan.. I dont go bashing people after I win or lose, I dont say I HATE Germany or any other team.. Your post just shows who's arrogant and who's bashing others, .. If you're happy that Brazil and Argentina are out then its only cuz you know they were Big teams, teams that have history of kicking the so called Best Germany from the finals and resisting you from holding the cup since 1990..

Anyways, lets keep it friendly here guys since we all know each other personally, not just mere forum members.. and Alquazi you can rub it in as much as you like :P with respect ofcourse..

:grouphug:

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
    beeing over proud.. arrogant...wont help!!!
    The above post in your own words goes to you too Franz :)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.593 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/603)

+10000000000000000
      Thnx 3eli
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
        hey Franz chill-out man you're probably one of the few who are really supporting their true national teams.. you're proud & ur team is playing well, don't worry about the haters who try to piss you off by cheering for all teams against germany..

well done to your team, but hey brazil & argentina aren't crap like you say, only one team will win and the rest will lose for various reasons :) this is football dude enjoy the world cup ;)
        Bro i am chilled :) And i didnt say that Brazil and Argentina are crap... They are very good teams..everybody knows that.. I was referring to other things.. not the ability to play football :)
        sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
        Dubai Investment Park 2
        The Curve Building Complex
        Warehouse No.1
        P.O Box 28638
        Dubai, United Arab Emirates
        Office: +97148830851
        Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
        Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

And again i didnt say that those teams are crap... I said that they played crap and thats a fact.. If they wouldnt than they would still participating in the World cup... And i also didnt say that Germany is the best team in the world... I said that they put on the best performance in the World cup so far! Those are facts...

And my post has nothing to do with overproud or arrogant.. I was not the one who said: Who is France.. anyway they wont be playing here anymore after our match.. That wasnt me.. that was famous Marradona..

Did any of the german teammembers shout on the refferee or on other players? Or did they foul and played unfair because they were loosing? The answer is NO! Brazilian and Argentinian players did!

Anyhow.. i am also not saying that people should support other teams but their own country! I am saying that people shouldnt change their mind to whats best!

Gentleman, i really suggest that you read my first post word by word and very carefully as i wont write anything which could put me in a bad position!

I am not discriminating anyting and i am also not speaking about loyal fans! Guys, support who you want.. but i am speaking about the fact whats happening in this country! People have no idea about football.. nor about brazil or Argentina but they say germany is ****...Hitler..bla bla.. world war.. and they are buying Brazil and Argentina Trickots for no reason! Thats what i am talking about!

And i repeat it again! Where are all those so called fans all of the sudden????? Before i could only see yellow, green... and white blue.. no NOBODY wears anything from THEIR favourite team! Thats what i call not loyal!

Anyhow.. and what i said about the performance in this world cup... yes the above menitoned teams performance was ****! No matter what... If it wasnt, why were they RAPED in their games.. i am not talking about 1-0.. i am talking about 4-0!!!!!!!

Germany was strong.. so was Netherland and many other teams in the world cup

Anyhow...as this is a free country i just wanted to let you know my point of view and i didnt referred to anybody personal!
          sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
          Dubai Investment Park 2
          Warehouse No.1
          P.O Box 28638

Comment

If any of this were personal, the post won't remain online for more than 5 minutes :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              If any of this were personal, the post won't remain online for more than 5 minutes :)
              We know boss :) But it isnt ;)

Its a general discussion with different point of views..

Btw... :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
              sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
              Dubai Investment Park 2
              Warehouse No.1
              P.O Box 28638

Comment

today i woke up on a very good side of the bed, i knew instantly that i had to be a german fan.

lol.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  today i woke up on a very good side of the bed, i knew instantly that i had to be a german fan.

[ATTACH]3587[/ATTACH]
                  :kaboom:
                  sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                  Dubai Investment Park 2
                  Warehouse No.1
                  P.O Box 28638

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    .. and Alquazi you can rub it in as much as you like :P with respect ofcourse..

:grouphug:
                    Ok Thanks Ali. Here is a new fact,

brasil now holds a new record, brasil has lost more world cups than any other country, they have been knocked out of the world cup 14 times. They are the number 1 LOSER
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                    Schrick cams
                    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                    KW Coilovers V3
                    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post

brasil now holds a new record, brasil has lost more world cups than any other country, they have been knocked out of the world cup 14 times. They are the number 1 LOSER
                      The less men think, the more they talk :fags: Keep rubbing..

Comment

loooool... I'm loving this thread!
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

As all of you are bimmers here, then all of you should support Germany! No offense to other football teams but this is the logic : P

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                            As all of you are bimmers here, then all of you should support Germany! No offense to other football teams but this is the logic : P
                            I LIKE THIS MAN!!!!!:logic:
                            sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                            Dubai Investment Park 2
                            Warehouse No.1
                            P.O Box 28638

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post

AND I LOVE THIS MAN AS WELL!!!!

Keep bringing it ;)
                              sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                              Dubai Investment Park 2
                              Warehouse No.1
                              P.O Box 28638

Comment

lol you know me how i flip amongst teams quickly right?

Comment

Working...
                                X