No announcement yet.

World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabiano has a career future in the NBA for such a good ball control in his hands...KAKA elbowed the guy and deserved to be sent off.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.593 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/603)

+1 to ramzi
      Even though he didnt hit him in the face the elbowed him in the chest.result is the same he deserved that red card.
      sigpic

Comment

Portugal just beat Korea 7-0, that's the same Korea brasil could only beat 2-1. I think during the first game brasil did not know they can use there hands. :rofl2:
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
        Schrick cams
        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
        KW Coilovers V3
        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Guys Stop talking about the Elbow and Talking Non-Sense Bla Bla's Just to satisfy your feelings ... If someone hit me with the Elbow on my tummy ill go and put my hands on my face and start screaming and rolling on the floor like a ***** getting raped? For God sake! he barely touched him.. !! and IF and Only IF it was a an Elbow Hit.. Why Covering the face? ... plus if THIS deserve a Red Card ... What do u think of the tackles They did Against maicon and Robinho and ELANO! Nothing??
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
            Portugal just beat Korea 7-0, that's the same Korea brasil could only beat 2-1. I think during the first game brasil did not know they can use there hands. :rofl2:
            Brazil Beat Ivory 3-1 when portugal Tied.. :read:
            I love how all The Haters only Talk About Brazil lol it makes me laugh :P
            it shows how jelous you guys are... :neener: :neener:
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

springz, over-reacting is part of football.. that's how 50% of cards are given ;)

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

btw....that guy ran into KAKA....if anyone were to run into you, and you spotted him from the side of your eye, you would put your hand out to avoid collision.

Natural reflex reaction.... it was a small nudge to keep him away...he came looking for trouble....
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                  If someone hit me with the Elbow on my tummy ill go and put my hands on my face and start screaming and rolling on the floor like a ***** getting raped? For God sake! he barely touched him.. !! and IF and Only IF it was a an Elbow Hit.. Why Covering the face?
                  Well said, what do you think about this then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xpRK_d9u4

The king of cheap plays, brasil
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                  Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                  Schrick cams
                  Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                  Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                  KW Coilovers V3
                  WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                    Well said, what do you think about this then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xpRK_d9u4

The king of cheap plays, brasil
                    This is a whole diffrent thing :P The Turkish asshole did it on purpose ! :P
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

L.fabiano's goal was held twice by his hand before netting the ball.

i don't really like brazil but i must give them credit for being abused by drogba's teammates, they were harsh playing karate or some sort of african kung-fu. elano and few others took some serious leg fracturing hits but luckily we did not see someone's leg broke into 2 pieces that day. and luckily they werent too serious.

look at the reply of kaka's red card. that guy could've smashed into a wall because he wasn't even looking where he was going when running. kaka saw him heading towards him but on purpose didn't move, the guy who fell on the ground was just a drama queen slut.

this is not football this is a mixture of theatre with a little bit of UFC

Comment

Finally Someone knows Something about Football!
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

UFC FTMFSOBAHW!

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Somebody should update the first page with the results... as the group stages are almost over
                            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Germany 3-0 Ghana ...all you haters will c :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ramzi View Post
                                Germany 3-0 Ghana ...all you haters will c :D
                                +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000

Deutschland ist der beste Club der Weeellltttt....schalalalalalalalaaaaaa
                                sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                                Dubai Investment Park 2
                                The Curve Building Complex
                                Warehouse No.1
                                P.O Box 28638
                                Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                                Office: +97148830851
                                Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                                Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                                Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Working...
                                X