World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
    brasil has never won it in brasil. So it will be easy for GERMANY to get their fifth star there. :)
    Fact: european teams never won the world cup outside europe
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

^ true but some day this will change

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
        ^ true but some day this will change
        It will change in this year when GERMANY wins
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
        Schrick cams
        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
        KW Coilovers V3
        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Feeling Sorry For the Ivory Coast From Now... Brazil ♥
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

after watching Italy vs New Zealand I came with the conclusion that Honduras will win this world cup :rofl:
            whats wrong with the big teams?!

Comment

New Zealand played BRILLIANTLY... Damn they denied the Italians about 7 goals! Absolutely brilliant!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

their keeper and defenders did a good job but italy deserve to qualify with all honesty.. if they make it as 2nd in their group they play HOLLAND which is a real challenge..

the winner then most likely will face BRAZIL or SPAIN! damn!

on the other side there's ARGENTINA, GERMANY, FRANCE, ENGLAND!

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Congrats to all my fellow Brazilian fans for qualifying to Final 16 :trophy:

Brazil was in tight form tonight, Fabiano and the boys played very well, however Im extremely disappointed with Kaka's dismissal which was a wrong decision..
                  Ivory Coast didnt play with respect in the end, thats not how football is played, they played a nasty game.. Cote D'Ivoire Players are one of the worst in the World Cup !!! Shame on them.. Pathetic losers ! Thats disgraceful to their country :thumbsdown:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                    their keeper and defenders did a good job but italy deserve to qualify with all honesty..
                    Deserve to qualify??? why? They have played very bad. They can still qualify with a tie and make it to the next round with no wins :thumbsdown:
                    But, back in 1982 when they won the cup, the didn't win any of there first 3 games either :ghey:

Originally posted by SSense
                    Congrats to all my fellow Brazilian fans for qualifying to Round 16 :clap:

Brazil was in tight form tonight, Fabiano and the boys played very well, however Im extremely disappointed with Kaka's dismissal which was a wrong decision..
                    Ivory Coast didnt play with respect in the end, thats not how football is played, they plated a nasty game..

Give me a five all you Brazilian fans :trophy:
                    brazil played a good game, the ref really killed the game with his bad decisions and no calls. What I really would like to know is what was the ref tell fabiano after the second goal???
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                    Schrick cams
                    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                    KW Coilovers V3
                    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

brazil played a good game, the ref really killed the game with his bad decisions and no calls. What I really would like to know is what was the ref tell fabiano after the second goal???
                      Thanks alot for your first-time appreciation :bow:

Cant blame the ref for not keeping his eyes open on Fabiano's goal (Hand of God), he was even blind when he dismissed Kaka :redflag:
                      Last edited by SSense; 21-06-2010, 01:28 AM.

Comment

What I really would like to know is what was the ref tell fabiano after the second goal???
                        same here man...imagine somethin like "I knw wut u did, but its ok I forgive u." lool !!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

If i had the chance id kick italy and england out and replace them with Egypt and saudi arabia... for real!
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                            If i had the chance id kick italy and england out and replace them with Egypt and saudi arabia... for real!
                            does this mean that egypt and saudi are good or bad? :rofl:

Comment

Oleee Ole ole OOLLEEEEEEEE Braaaazzziiiiilll!!! :D :D :D :D :D

what a game! the masters showed why they are the best in the world....

Didnt expect such a cheap act by CIV.... without Drogba and Jervinho, they are nothn! :thumbsdown: to CIV!
                              Current
                              E92 M3 - Mineral White
                              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                              E36 318is
                              E39 540i ///M sport
                              VW CC
                              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                                does this mean that egypt and saudi are good or bad? :rofl:
                                It Means That they Deserve to be In the World Cup more than those jackasses!
                                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X