World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done Serbia...... nice game!

the Germans played very rough football & got a handful of cards including Klose getting sent off...... they had some good chances to equalize and Serbia could've scored another 3 easily!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Refree was a f**k!
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

alqassim?
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
          You all know now why GERMANY is going to win it, 4-0 could have easily been 8-0
          You should be glad Serbia didnt teach Germany a lesson and score 4-0 ! Now Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... !!

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
          Za Dschermanz will get the Cup.. you ll see...:)
          All the best of Luck, My blessings are with you and your team :reading:
          __________________________________________________ _____

I would like to Congratulate Serbia, the most underestimated FIFA team (145) playing in the world cup, for beating GERMANY, the strongest FIFA TEAM (001) playing in the world cup, 1-0
          Please understand that this is only the beginning, and all they had to do was get the 3 points.
          Well done Serbia :clap:

What a shame that Serbia beat the hell out of Y'all :ghey:

To all you German fans, take this :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Comment

that's not u Ssense..ur bigger than that... but thank u anyways ! u r the best...

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

loooooooooooooooooooool
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
                that's not u Ssense..ur bigger than that... but thank u anyways ! u r the best...
                Its Football, only Brazilians are my friends when it comes to Football..

No offense bro and dont take my words seriously ;)

P.S: I know how it feels today by losing to Serbia, if you need a shoulder let me know, ill be happy to lend you mine :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                  Refree was a f**k!
                  that's not how i saw it.. the ref was strict from the beginning of the game & smart players should adapt to that.. the serbs got 2 yellow cards in the beginning and they noticed they should ease down & not keep doing tackles from behind.. the germans kept doing it.

germany played a very rough game, committed 19 fouls versus 10 fouls by serbia!

podolsky was a f**k not the ref :read:

BMW history:

Comment

i was sleeping...
                    Meskovic

Comment

Haissam I always agree with you :D
                      my condolences to germany :P and also to the cheaters team (AKA France) :P
                      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

hahaha this must be the worst WC... wtf is happening?

Comment

I don't think the GERMANS played a rough game. The reff was strict on both sides and Klose should have been more careful. Although we lost, I was very happy with the performance and level of play. Each team will lose at least one game in this world cup, we have lost ours and put it behind us and are focused on winning the final game. We should all remember that GERMANY has the second youngest team in the tournament, so after winning this cup we will all be ready again to win 2014 in brasil. :)
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                          KW Coilovers V3
                          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

I don't think the GERMANS played a rough game. The reff was strict on both sides and Klose should have been more careful. Although we lost, I was very happy with the performance and level of play. Each team will lose at least one game in this world cup, we have lost ours and put it behind us and are focused on winning the final game. We should all remember that GERMANY has the second youngest team in the tournament, so after winning this cup we will all be ready again to win 2014 in brasil. :)
                            that's the spirit

but i really doubt the germans will win it this time........ let alone in 2014 coz competing with brazil in brazil is gonna be very hard, only messi might pull it off......... :read:

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                              that's the spirit

but i really doubt the germans will win it this time........ let alone in 2014 coz competing with brazil in brazil is gonna be very hard, only messi might pull it off......... :read:
                              brasil has never won it in brasil. So it will be easy for GERMANY to get their fifth star there. :)
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

so after winning this cup we will all be ready again to win 2014 in brasil. :)
                                First beat a team like Serbia and then talk about winning the Cup, 2014 is far too ahead for you to discuss..

BTW Day dreaming is harmless :fags:

Comment

Working...
                                X