My E36 ///M JZ Project :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockerg1 View Post
    I remember seeing that car before, were you selling it at one point? It had the 325 engine in it, yellow and black seats...

Well, i couldnt find any other E36 M3 Evos here convertible ao i went and got mine from aboard along with the hardtop.

great news a new conv. evo around.. conrgat bro

Originally posted by Vanne View Post
    any updates on the car? hope you and the car are going great :D
    Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
    ^^ +1

hmmm so far car running smoothly and to be honest faced some few issues with drive shaft vibrating in first gear and the clutch plate slips on 3rd .. (sometimes)

and have to change the 6 bolts rubber ... and the center one ...trying to fix a Bosch one atm that a friend recommended it ... and wish it will solve the issue

ordered new flywheel - clutch and a drum ... and lowered down the flywheel to try to avoid slipping in 3rd gear...

thats all so far
    any suggestion are welcome..
    if ur planing to do the convertion for a drift , drag car ... go for getrag gearbox u will be able to spool the turbo faster...

if not so go for the r154 with lower ratio

all the best and sorry for late

Comment

more pics buddy :) drool
      Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Great work mate!
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
        X