Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My E36 ///M JZ Project :)

hello every one

hence am not a forums active person but got a free time so decided to share you this :P

owning an e36 Evo ///M since 3 years and the engine gone ... so decided to build the car up again

NOTE : ITS NOT A DRAG NOR DRIFT CAR ,, i just made it and not for specific purpose .. the goal to get around 500 bhp only and thats what i need
    am able to hear your advise,,,well its a home made garage at the end :>

Main Spec's:

*- 3jz engine >head 1jz + block 2jz <
    *- Gtx35 AR 70 Single turbo
    *- Tail Wasgate
    *- double fuel pump <Wallpro>
    *- fuel regulator
    *- 550 cc inj
    *- Apexi
    *- evo 9 inch cooler
    *- M3 GEARBOX
    *- M3 Diff
    *- Sparco Seats
    *- other small stuff like turbo timer and avf + custom dashboard

starting with the beast :

2.jpg

small painting job to remove rust bcz of out lovely weather :

1.jpg

24.jpg

taking off:

3.jpg

3-1.jpg

getting the JZ and Mounts

7.jpg

4.jpg

taking it apart to full rebuild

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

continue in the next post :>

- - - - - - - - - -

ENGINE:

6.jpg
    8.jpg

i will keep u updated guys ...

the forum refuse to let me upload more pictures ... it says u have exceed the quta sthg :P
    9.jpg: Exceeds your quota by 15.4 KB. <a href="misc.php?do=attachments" target="_blank">Click here to view your attachments</a>
    Last edited by E36 M3; 05-09-2014, 07:20 AM.

Wow!This is going to be amazing thread. ..cant wait to read more on the build! Great job bro!
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

thx man .. i will be posting more

UpDate

let the party starts

got every thing out ...

ordered custom shaft cuz the existing blown my mind in 320 bhp what about 500 bhp
      also a custom made Full exhaust with 3 inch

new 550 cc injectors getting them to be checked.

gear box back "_" <changed the shaft mechanism to fit the Toyota so i got a flywheel drum and plate as Toyota due to difficulty of getting the upgrade for the M clutch and the high value of it hence Ive called > Excedy < and they asking for 12 k for the stage M3 clutch and delivers in 1 month while we can get the Toyota stage 3 for 6 K..

getting the all parts out to be polished and the new block

Cams

and thats how it looks :

head <3

block <3

NOTE: for any welling to do the swap be sure u got the block with low carter or back one .

clutch Plate Ive got it from RDP .... Not Os but it handle up to 500 Bhp without slips

used spec Drum in that

ive used the M drums ...they r good no need to change them as i think

Eibach Adjustable Suspension installed fine

Double Fuel wall-pro plus the bush fuel pump in the tank

to be honest one is enough with another in the tank but i decided to make because of later upgrades :>

getting the cams Adjusted

Hence Toyota JZ engine in stock never goes up the 14 psi = 1 Bar cuz the ecu will cut the fuel

to get more u should trick the ECU with The Amazing <FCD> Fuel Cut Defender from HKS

oh my ///M

got these from Sharjah take it off from r34 :P

its not a drift car so semi slicks would give u got traction and grip.

outdated Sparco :P

we are almost done honey ,,,

Previously ive got an digital Temp Gage and installed it inside the dashboard but any way have to change everything now

i still dont beileve ive found an HARDTOP

i was shocked after ive got the 17 M rims thats mine the 18 BBs is lighter so decided to keep the bbs

alignment time and multi setup i would do to drift to drag or to use so nothing over just around 1 degree camber around all with 0 toe

Front

Back

at the end i still have to install the oil cooler the, oil catch, Some Weight removing :P and To tune the car on dyno and hope i will get it around 400 ~ 480 bhp running in 16 psi ...
      with 3 inch head Gasket from VHT < the internal is not fully stock it can handle it easily but i don't have all that in images >

What do u thing GUYS :D i wish ive posted everything

and guess what ? the Car running a Cold A/c .. using the condenser of bmw and radiator of bmw ..
      just get a 2 speed Fan with high speed on a button

thx sskdrift to host the images ..
      special thanks fly to Tasos from HSI to let it be there

welling to do the swap ? i will be answering in any problem face's u

- - - - - - - - - -

FIRST START

YES its Alive From the Comma

see the video bellow:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...6505249&type=3

Comment

Crazy project, will you be registering this car, if so how do you plan on doing it? or will it be your track care?

How long has it been since you started the project?
        - E82, 1M - Current
        • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
        - E30, 316 Touring - Current
        • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
        - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
        E36, 318 Touring Sold
        E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

thanks dude i appreciate that ^_^

actually it been registered a month ago so still got 11 months to think about that.

the swap worth it....still got also S50B28 i can use it :>

till the last picture i have posted it takes 17 days :L

but keep in mind that its a home garage

in a pro garage you may get it within 10 days maybe ?

Comment

Dear neighbor

I love what you did .. great work no doubt knowing that I am not fan of any other engine other than BMW

but will you please ask your brother to stop playing around with his Shelby :P every time he sees me he has to go sideways
            you know ajman cops every where and I still see him driving mad haha

anyway good luck with your future project but for now how about joining the club team in the coming meeting event end of this month

cheers
            Anas ;)
            Last edited by E46Fanatic; 07-09-2014, 08:33 AM.
            sigpic
            E46FANATIC

Comment

That's a very interesting project.

Have you tracked the car yet? Do you have some Dyno numbers?

You should come to our Jais Drive, would like to see this thing on the road!
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by E46Fanatic View Post
                Dear neighbor

I love what you did .. great work no doubt knowing that I am not fan of any other engine other than BMW

but will you please ask your brother to stop playing around with his Shelby :P every time he sees me he has to go sideways
                you know ajman cops every where and I still see him driving mad haha

anyway good luck with your future project but for now how about joining the club team in the coming meeting event end of this month

cheers
                Anas ;)

thx Anas its been a while i didnt seen u around ...beileve me it still got the ///M Soul inside hence am using the Gearbox and diff..
                so the thing is going like a Tall germany guy get married to a short Japanese girl...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                but beileve me its fun to ride it !

hmmm regarding khalid his car also in the garage getting upgraded too so u wont see him around soon :P

Originally posted by Rifo View Post
                That's a very interesting project.

Have you tracked the car yet? Do you have some Dyno numbers?

You should come to our Jais Drive, would like to see this thing on the road!
                hey Admin to be honest am still running the engine under 1000 k.m so i have to drive it in low RPM till i change the oil...
                then i would get it into dyno with the boost i need,,, wishing it would be around 400 ~ 480 as i planned and believe me u will be updated on that ..

the trip is one of the things i would be happy to join but wish the car will be ready by then inshalah

hmmm regarding the Gearbox i've blown my mind thinking of the following:

- keeping the 5 spd Gear on it.
                ( and its running fine but got high Rpms and sometimes its good to get the turbo spoolied whenever u hit the pedal)
                - got also a 6 spd M geabox thinking of installing it.
                (but no one encourged me yet for that
                - install the jz 5 spd gearbox but that need to change the drive shaft also.

Comment

Originally posted by E36 M3 View Post
                  thanks dude i appreciate that ^_^

actually it been registered a month ago so still got 11 months to think about that.

the swap worth it....still got also S50B28 i can use it :>

till the last picture i have posted it takes 17 days :L

but keep in mind that its a home garage

in a pro garage you may get it within 10 days maybe ?
                  10 days in a home garage for such project and results is a blessing. :drool:
                  - E82, 1M - Current
                  • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                  - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                  • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                  - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                  E36, 318 Touring Sold
                  E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Try to come, we'd like to see that thing rolling ;)

Great work mate!
                    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                    eMail:
                    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

looking AWESOME!!!!, sounds like you know your stuff mate :D
                      Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

thx dude i appreciate it :$
                        i wish soo ...

Comment

I remember seeing that car before, were you selling it at one point? It had the 325 engine in it, yellow and black seats...

Well, i couldnt find any other E36 M3 Evos here convertible ao i went and got mine from aboard along with the hardtop.
                          sigpic
                          Current
                          E92 M3 2011
                          # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                          # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                          # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                          E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                          # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                          # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                          # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

any updates on the car? hope you and the car are going great :D
                            Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

^^ +1
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X