X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIN changed? Is that possible!?
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Everything is possible. Even possible to make BMW x12 in this country)

Comment

I don't know, but when I saw the car in sharjah I noticed the repairs, might be different ones on dubizzle, but I think that one just looks fishy...
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
          VIN changed? Is that possible!?
          Is is possible and very common in Europe !
          07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jarum View Post
            no, it's different cars, VIN is original, this car is in Munic Motor Works, they did not find any accident on the back side of car. and VIN under the hood and on the door is original. RTA also did not find anything wrong with VIN

there is some works with should be done on the car, but all that is not a big issues

So, guys, I am sure these are different cars.
            Are you the owner of this car by any chance?
            sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
            Dubai Investment Park 2
            The Curve Building Complex
            Warehouse No.1
            P.O Box 28638
            Dubai, United Arab Emirates
            Office: +97148830851
            Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
            Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
            Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
              Are you the owner of this car by any chance?
              yes,
              by the way, these two different VIN are both exist. GJ22602 and GJ22603, one is blue water metallic and GJ22603 is titanium silver.

Anyway if you want we can meet you will see by yourself the car and then you can get better idea is this car your ex or not.

Comment

It doesn't make sense to me that both VINs are different by 1 digit, what a coincidence ! :dunno:
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                  It doesn't make sense to me that both VINs are different by 1 digit, what a coincidence ! :dunno:

WBSDE910X3GJ22603
                  WBSDE91083GJ22602

Production date different as well))

these are two vins of these two cars

but it is much more possible than someone spend money to fix this accident car, then they repaint it, and change VIN to another, register it in RTA and sell it.

It's not a new 2012 m5 to get such big headache, Right?
                  Last edited by Jarum; 23-04-2012, 02:05 AM.

Comment

New owner: Just lift up the carpets in the trunk area. You will clearly be able to see signs of repair if there were any. Also, you should be able to see the original SILVER color if it was repainted etc.

Another thing, Simon had some sort of aftermarket pedals in the car (not sure how they were fastened) but they are no longer there. You can check for evidence if they used to be there or not...

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUS View Post
                      New owner: Just lift up the carpets in the trunk area. You will clearly be able to see signs of repair if there were any. Also, you should be able to see the original SILVER color if it was repainted etc.

Another thing, Simon had some sort of aftermarket pedals in the car (not sure how they were fastened) but they are no longer there. You can check for evidence if they used to be there or not...
                      Ok, thank you for advice, I will check that today.

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUS View Post

Another thing.. even though the tailpipes are changed.. check if the Exhaust Mufflers have a plate mentioning (Reuter Motorsport/ Eisenmann) Another thing is, check if there are signs of welding between the second catalytic converter and the backboxes since i had an x pipe installed which was removed when i sold the car. Other than that.. as Infamous said, just check the Carpet in the trunk and check under the rubber sealings.. Check in general if there is any evidence of paintwork on the car... Usually its very easy to see that..

So you are the person who bought the car?

Myself and i am sure that all of us wish that its not the same car we are talking about.

Good luck
                        Last edited by Simon Motorsport; 23-04-2012, 10:06 AM.
                        sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                        Dubai Investment Park 2
                        The Curve Building Complex
                        Warehouse No.1
                        P.O Box 28638
                        Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                        Office: +97148830851
                        Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                        Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                        Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#